part 4

I woke up to sho not there he must have gon on patrols but anyways i havent did my vigilante work in a while so why not go out my vigilante outfit is a black tight t shirt that shows my muscles and then black sweats and black gloves and a black face mask and black combat boots. After i got ready i jumped out the window just jumping from house to buildings finally in my favorite spot on top of a big building that lets me see the city.

I was just sitting on the edge when i heard a scream i guess that was my que so i jumped off the building enjoying the breeze until i almost hit the ground and teleported away to the screams. I saw a little girl sobbing while a man was trying to touch her fucking disgusting perv should be sick. I ran towards the man got out a sword and sliced his head off clean i scooped up the little girl. "Hi sweety wheres your parents" now that i can see her clearly she had white hair red eyes and one horn on her head. "Mommy said to wait right here until it gets dark and don't come back to the house" damn i feel bad for the kid she was only like 4 or 5 what if sho lets me adopt her shes so cute to "ok well ill carry you on my back until i get back to my house ok" after that the little girl was on my back while i stopped a robery 2 times sex trafficking more than ten times and a couple petty drug dealers after that she was asleep while i was almost there to my house.

Once i got there i saw shinso and todoroki sitting on the couch cuddling each other asleep. I then went by the kitchen and saw sho making probably his 50th coffee today "hey sho i found a little girl in a alley way and her mother left her can we please adopt her" i said laying my head on his head and wrapping my arms around his waist "sure wheres the little girl and you stink go take a bath" i sighed and let go of him "shes on my back and i don't know her name i forgot to ask sorry" he just hit me up aside the head and then grabbed the girl off my back while i went up to are room and took a shower.

After i got out of the shower i pop ut on some boxers and some black pajama pants with another black tight shirt and some black nike socks and went down stairs only to see sho feeding the little girl some katsudon. "Sho did you make kastsudon" he looked over and smiled "yes now come eat and by the way her name is eri and her quirk is healing hair she has to sing and her hair will heal somebody that's why her hair is so long" but then i was confused what was the horn for but eh i guess we will never know anyways i sat down with everybody and after dinner i went to sleep.

Goodbye loves i hope you have an amazing day taliyah out