Chapter 1

Premise: the 16 mbti types live together in an apartment building. Some in different rooms they're not all in the same room. This is highly stereotyped and is just for fun and not meant to be taken seriously.

Thanks and happy reading!

Intj walked out of his room after a less than ideal nights sleep and into the kitchen.

Enfp exploded in his face and bombarded him with questions. "Good morning! How did you sleep? Did you have any dreams? What are you doing today?"

Enfp was his roommate and had been for a couple months now, along with some others. She didn't seem to know the meaning of the word boundaries, but he didn't have the heart to tell her that.

Intj: "Can you calm down for one second?"

Enfp stared at him with an intensity that would have been menacing if she wasn't smiling so wide.

Intj sighed. "Well. No. None of your business"

Enfp stared at him with a look he knew all to well, he chose to ignore it, and instead make some breakfast so he at least had a chance of making it through the day.

Enfp didn't go away and instead watched him as made his breakfast. As soon as he sat down he realized what Enfp was planning..

Intj: "what.. HEY YOU GET BACK HERE!!"

Enfp had pulled probably the most shallow prank, if you could even call it a prank. She had stolen his phone for literally no reason. Enfp, had a tendency to think things through for all of about 2 seconds, and get bored as fast as she got distracted. In this case he was a victim of her boredom and instead of preparing for an upcoming event like he had planned, he chased Enfp around the room for way longer than he'd like to admit.

Enfp decided since she couldn't get Intj to talk, she'd instead do a little something to mess with him. Although she didn't think it through very well before executing her poorly planned prank.

Intj quickly dove into pursuit with Enfp as she twisted and turned as if she were a snake slithering around annoyingly quick. While he did find her quite irritating at times, she was easily the most agile of the two and was near impossible to catch, and for that he silently commended her; it would have lasted for a while longer, or at least until she found something more interesting to do, except Esfj had gotten up and was waltzing around the kitchen, no doubt to make breakfast for everyone.

Intj crashed into Esfj. The sudden noise caught Enfp's attention and as soon as she saw what had happened, which was apparently hilarious, she burst into laughter.

Esfj: "Intj, What are you doing?"

Esfj looked around at both of her roommates and decided to take the challenge.

Intj: "Don't." Intj knew that the second an Fe dom got involved, any scrap of dignity he had left was going to be put through a shredder and eaten by EXXPs

Esfj: "Don't worry I got this."

Intj: "Don't you dare! I can handle this myself!"

"Doubt it." Said Enfp, literally just to annoy him.

Esfj: "Heeeeeyy Enfp. Why don't you give that back to Intj? He won't be able to make it through the day without it."

"Not true!" Intj said in defiance, despite it probably being true. 

Enfp: "yeah... that's the point."

Esfj was confused. She didn't understand why people would want to do something to intentionally make the other person uncomfortable. "oookaayy." She said cautiously. "Did he do something to you?"

Enfp: "I mean, not reall-" Enfp suddenly stopped and smirked.

Enfp: "weeellllll as a matter of fact." She whispered her plan in Esfj's ear.