Chapter 3

Intj couldn’t believe he was doing this. It was so stupid, yet it was probably for the best. He would have never set up something like this. For a multitude of reasons. First, he’d actually have to talk to people, something he avoided because people were stupid; something his roommates showcased very well. Second he wouldn’t initiate the outing until he had addressed it from every angle, and by then he would have found some reason not to. So it was a rare event, but he couldn’t escape Esfj’s insistence, so he had just succumbed to her match making. Apparently Esfj had set him up with Isfj, who he did not facebook stalk. He was just... searching her credentials, he didn’t want to be working with a criminal after all.

When he arrived at the place he decided to clean up a bit in the Men’s room since he didn’t have time to get ready back at the apartment. He looked at the picture Esfj gave him, and found his date. When he sat down he felt, strangely at ease, he wasn’t supposed to feel like this, he had only just met this person, but he suddenly had a desire to spill all his hopes and dreams to this woman; he held himself back though, ignoring this odd feeling.

Isfj: “So, what do you do for fun?”

Intj: “Oh, I.. um…” Intj blushed What was he doing? Just answer the question! It wasn’t rocket science!

Intj: “Oh you know computers and stuff..” Wow he was definitely done for.

Isfj: “Oh! That’s really interesting, tell me more about that!”

Intj felt really weird, this was the most awkward he had ever felt in his life. He needed to pull himself together and be logical, he was making a fool of himself.

Isfj: “Did your friends put you up to this too?”

Intj was definitely taken aback by that question.

Intj: “How did you know?!”

Isfj: “You look just how I looked 10 minutes ago.”

Intj suddenly felt a lot less nervous.

Meanwhile, back at the apartment.

Istp: “So what are you planning to do?”

Enfp: “Just a harmless little prank, you know, nothing serious.”

Istp: “You want to prank Intj during his date don’t you?”

Enfp: “H- how wh- what, huh?”

Istp: “I heard everything.”

Enfp: “oh, well, come on let’s go!”

Istp: “Just let me wake up for a second.” Enfp was very impatient. But she was also the most entertaining person here so, he let it go.

Enfp: “It’s 11:00! You’re already awake!”

Istp: “wait…”

Enfp: “What is it?”

Istp: “Somethings not right.”

Enfp: “ummmmm”

Istp: “What did you do?”

Enfp: “n-nothing.” Enfp was trying to keep from bursting out into laughter.

Istp: “You’re a terrible liar”

Enfp: “Hey!” It was true, but he didn’t need to be so blunt about it.

Istp: “You’d be bad at poker. You have it written all over you face.”

Istp walked out into the kitchen. It was quiet, too quiet. “Alright, Where is she?”

Enfp: “Who said anything about Esfj-” Enfp clasped her hands over her mouth. She really was bad at keeping a secret.”