Chapter 6

Intj was awkwardly trying to tend to Enfp, he clearly wasn't used to this, to helping people in an intimate matter, but he just couldn't stand sitting around doing nothing.

Then he just stopped. He stood up and stared at Enfp.

Intj: "What if she doesn't wake up? Wh- what if I never see her smile again? Or bounce around the room full of enthusiasm?"

Isfj: "Oh, don't worry. I'm sure it will all be fine. We didn't find any major wounds, just small cuts and bruises, I'm sure she'll wake up eventually." Isfj really tried to believe what she was saying, but, honestly she wasn't so sure if it was true herself.

Intj: "...What if she's gone?"

Then, Intj did something he had only done on a couple different occasions. He cried. He just let his emotions out. Isfj had been right, he was scared, very scared, scared he was never going to see Enfp again, that he was going to go home and live out the rest of his life without her precious light and endless enthusiasm.

He let Isfj pry him away from Enfp, and cradle him in her arms. He cried on her shoulder; it made him feel a little bit better.

"where am I?" Enfp said weakly with her eyes just barely open.

Intj's eyes lit up. "Enfp! A-are you o- okay?" He was still crying but this time with tears of joy.

Enfp: "yea- yeah I think so, are y-"

Intj hugged Enfp. She was very surprised but hugged him back with all her heart.

Intj: "I- I missed you so much." He couldn't believe what he was doing, but for once, he actually let logic take a back seat and just expressed how he had felt. "I'm so happy you're awake!"

Enfp: "What happened? Why was I asleep?"

Intj took a step back looking ashamed.

Isfj drew in a sharp breath through her teeth.

Enfp: "wha- what's going on?"

Intj: "I- It's all my fault."

Enfp: "What do you mean? Surely it can't be all your fault!."

Intj: "When I saw you in the entrance, I- I was so panicked, a- and confused, I- I didn't know what was happening, I yelled at you and put you in a state of panic, I got so angry over nothing. Even when Isfj tried to stop me, tried to help me not make the situation worse, I ignored her, I was so oblivious to what I was doing, how rash I was being, I didn't realize how it would end. I would give anything to do it over again. I'm sorry"

Enfp: "Aww, I'm sure you did the best that you could"

Intj: Even when she's just regained consciousness she's still finding ways to lift people up.

Enfp looked around the room, on the table there was a scone and some warm milk, she had several blankets on her, and Intj was loosely holding a damp towel in his hands. "Wait a second, did you do this? All for me?!"

Intj: "Uhhhhh... Isfj helped."

Enfp: "AWWWWWWW! That's so sweet of you!!! I knew you were a big softie!"

Intj: "uhhhhhh... thanks?"

Isfj: "Oh, I forgot to give this back to you, it was the thing you had when you fainted."

Enfp looked confused, she looked inside the bag and immediately remembered that Istp was still probably going to kill her.

Isfj: "Do you know what it is?"

Now it was Enfp's turn to look ashamed. 

Intj quickly stepped in probably afraid they were going to start the whole cycle over again.