Chapter 17

The morning of the 16th came and Infp... had totally forgot. She had gotten just a wee bit distracted last night and let's just say she didn't get to bed particularly early, even according to her standards.

She got up at what she later found out was 1:00 in the afternoon, and started to get ready, slowly but surely.

About 2 hours later she was on her bed sketching out some rough ideas and interesting things, when Estj knocked on her door asking if she was ready yet. Was it that time already?

Infp: "Uhhhhh, almost." She threw on some pants and struggled to put on a decent-looking shirt as she looked for her shoes.

Estj: "Really?"

Infp: "Yep, just- just about!" She came out the door brushing her hair, while Estj stood there impatiently.

Estj: "Come on, you can brush on the way." She grabbed Infp's hand and pulled her out the hallway.

Infp: "Oh, okay." She followed—well, more like stumbled along with—Estj down the hall and out the door.

Infp: "Can't we slow down a little bit?" It looked like Estj was a couple seconds from breaking into a run, when she turned back to look at Infp, still briskly moving down the building hallway and down the stairs.

Estj: "No, we're already 6 minutes off schedule."

Infp: "Did you have to like, make a reservation or something?" They were now walking out the doors and onto the sidewalk.

Estj: "No."

Infp: "Then what's the rush?"

Estj: "What do you mean?"

Infp: "Why are we hurrying if we don't have to get there at a set time?"

Estj: "Well we don't want to spend more time on this than we have to."

Infp: "Why not?"

Estj: "Because that would be a waste of time."

Infp: "How would it be a waste?"

Estj: "Oh would you look at that we're here." They arrived at the shop and Infp immediately went off to look at who knows what, while Estj asked the staff a few questions.

Infp: "All of this is so beautiful! Each and every dress is different and unique!"

Estj: "Just tell me when you find something apt."

Infp stopped to look at nearly everything, she must have browsed for hours, but didn't feel as if she had explored even a fraction of the beautiful possibilities.

Eventually Estj had to go looking for her, which was an interesting game. As soon as she thought she spotted her, the little fox darted away somewhere else.

Estj: "Infp it's time to go!"

Infp: "Why?" A tiny little voice not quite discernable to a distinguishable area made itself known.

Estj: "It's been two and a half hours!"

Infp: "I don't see your point."

Estj: "Surely you must've found SOMETHING you can wear to the wedding." She tried to locate the source but it eluded her still.

Infp: "I can't choose!"

Estj kept looking and turning around searching for the source of the voice. "Okay where are you?!"

Infp: "Behind you."

Estj: "What?" She turned around again and Infp seemingly appeared out of nowhere, unfortunately startling her.