Chapter 10

Estj: "YOU SAID WHAT?!?!?!"

Estp: "I didn't think it was that big of a deal. All I said to Infp was, I think you should go with Estj to her wedding, I really don't see the issue here."

Estj: "The ISSUE is that you can't invite people to events you're not attending!" It baffled her how little common sense Estp had sometimes.

Estp: "Why not?"

Estj: "WH- BECAUSE IT'S RUDE! It's my decision, and mine only! You're not allowed to meddle in my personal life!"

Estp: "Well sorrrrrry for trying to help you!"

Estj: "In what world is this considered helping?"

Estp: "I dunno maybe in a world where people actually accept help?"

Ouch.

Estj: "That's it. I just can't right now. I'm going to get some fresh air outside." She promptly got up started walking towards the door.

Estj: "And DON'T do anything stupid while I'm gone!" The last thing she needed right now was any more chaos that served literally no purpose except to make her life harder.

Estp: "UHHHHHGGGGG. FIIIIIINE."

Then Estj just left, without even putting away her mail that still lie exposed on the counter.

Estj left knowing that Estp was probably going to do SOMETHING, but she just couldn't be bothered to think about it anymore.

Estp looked at the clock. 6 pm. Probably about time for a snack. He started cooking up some 2-minute noodles he found in the back of the pantry, when Infj walked out of the hall into the kitchen.

Infj: "Where's Estj?"

Estp: "She went for a walk."

Infj: "It's a little late for a walk isn't it?"

Estp: "Meh, her choice."

Infj: "Did you do something?" She already knew that he probably did do something, as always, but she wanted to hear it from him.

Estp: "What do you mean?"

Infj: "Never mind." She couldn't deal with this right now, and whatever Estp was cooking was making her really hungry. She went over to the pantry and looked for the tantalizing dish, but it was nowhere to be found. "Is that the last package?" She pointed to the empty packaging Estp had left on the counter.

Estp: "Yeah. Why?"

Infj sighed deeply. She walked back over to the pantry to see if there was anything else appealing. After disclosing that there wasn't, she noticed Estj had left her mail on the counter. "Why did Estj leave her mail out?"

Estp: "I dunno, I guess she was in a hurry."

Infj: "I wonder why." Probably to get away from Estp as fast as possible, she couldn't believe the sort of predicaments that he caused.

Infj couldn't help but notice an elegant looking letter off to side of the neatly sorted mail.

Infj: "What's this?" She lightly caressed the edges of intriguing paper.

Estp: "Oh that's a wedding invitation from Estj's friends." Or as she would've put it, business colleagues.

Infj: "Who's wedding?"

Estp: "I think it said something like Isfp and Enfj's wedding."

Infj: "Oh, I think I know them." She was slightly hurt she didn't get an invitation, but they weren't that close of friends to be honest.

Estp: "In the brief time I was able to read it before Estj started yelling, I think it said she got a plus one." He had turned around to talk to Infj, but in doing so he also took the pot of boiling water with his food inside off the stove and held it in his hand like it WASN'T full of scalding hot water. Infj thought he was gonna drop it or spill it and burn something. She made sure to keep her distance from the disaster in waiting.

Infj: "Oh, that's interesting, who's going as her plus one?" It was slightly concerning that Estp started every other sentence with before this bad thing happened.

Estp: "Well, I was trying to ask Estj if she could take Infp, but she kinda exploded before I could get to it."

Infj: "That's... actually not a bad idea."

Estp: "I know right!?"

Infj: "I think it might could really help both of them understand each other a little more. And, you know, after the last time they talked, I think they need it."

Estp: "Wait. You've lost me." This was not what he had in mind when he said Infp should go to the wedding. Also, what happened last time they talked? This was the second time it was brought up and he wanted answers.

But before he could question it Infj hit him with another question.

Infj: "What does Infp think?"

Estp: "uhhhh, she didn't think it was the greatest idea. It doesn't seem like either of them WANT to do this." And that was probably fair considering this mysterious event that he knew nothing about.

Infj: "Yeah it does, but they just need to see the possible impact it could have on their relationship." Maybe they'd actually talk to each other for once.

Infj had almost forgotten about Estp's boiling lunch, until it almost spilled everywhere via his explosive hand gestures.

Infj: "Please put the pot back on the stove."

Estp: "Make me."

Just then Estj walked through the door perfectly unaware of the CHAOS that was about to ensue.