Ɓҽƒσɾҽ Ӏ lҽαⱱҽ, Jʋʂƭ lҽƭ Ɱҽ Տҽҽ Ƭɦαƭ Ҽⱱҽɾყσղҽ Ƙղσwʂ Ӏ'ɱ Ɠσղҽ

TW// cussing, arguing, homophobia, injuries, falling

Ranboo's POV

I looked into a large glass window at myself. A had large white wings and a golden halo, and my eyes were green.

"Ranboo?" Zeus asked. "Hm? Yeah?" I replied. "I would like to have a word with you."

I followed him out of the room and down the palace halls. I found this all to be weird. Before I died, I didn't even believe in gods or anything, yet, it's as if that was completely looked over. And the big man himself made me like his right hand angel. I dunno, it's weird. Sometimes I think I'm in a coma and that this is all a dream.

"I am very disappointed in you, Ranboo." He said. "I-I'm sorry? What have I done?" I asked. He stopped walking and turned to me. "I have had you on human affection duty since you got here. You are my Cupid." He said. "And...did I accidentally make someone get with someone who was already in a relationship?" I asked.

"You've been making men like men and women like women."

I paused for a brief moment.

"Is- Is that it? Is there another reason why you called for me?" I asked. "No, there is not. You are aware that that is bad, right?" "Uh- what's bad? People liking the same gender?" I scoffed. "Yes! I want you to fix your mistake." He pointed his finger in my face.

"Why?! What's so bad about people liking their own gender?" I asked. "Fix your mistakes. This is your only warning. You have one day." He turned to leave.

"No." I said. "Excuse me?" "I said no! There's nothing wrong with what I did. It's completely normal for some men to like men and for some women to like women! I mean, personally, before I died, I liked men sometimes too!" I said.

He stared deep into my soul.

"And how was all of this looked over? How do you even make it here when you died?" He asked. "I dunno! That's why I thought it was ok! I don't think, actually, I know it's ok!"

"This- This behavior is not tolerated here. I'm gonna tell you one more time. Fix your mistakes, or there will he consequences."

"Fuck you."

I could see the fire in his eyes. He was pissed.

"Have fun on earth, Ranboo." He said.

"W-What?"

I blinked and I was falling. Falling fast. The wind pressure made my wings press against myself and I could fly to catch myself. The wind in my ears was so loud and the top of my head hurt really bad for some reason.

A few seconds later I landed in a tall tree. I fell through the branches until I hit the ground, landing on my left arm hard. I felt a snap and heard a crack and felt a pain shoot through arm.

I sat up slowly. I immediately noticed how I had changed. I looked over and could see my wings were much smaller. They were still big, but not as big as before, and one of them was still white, but the other was black.

There was a clearing that I could see. I wobbly stood up, now noticing how I had hurt my ankle too. I had really gotten banged up when I was falling through all of those tree branches. I held my left arm to my chest.

I limped into the clearing, shielding the sun from my eyes with my not hurt arm.

I saw something fly past me out of my corner of my eye, landing on the ground next to me. I leaned down and sat on the grass to see what it was.

A box with a note taped to it.

I'm feeling generous, Ranboo. Take these things so you don't get found out or anything. Have fun on earth, fallen angel.
-Zeus

I opened up the box and removed its contents. There was a beanie with a paper taped to it that said "wear this to cover your new horns."

Horns? I have horns? What happened to my halo?

There was also a music sheet in the box.

Hum this to make your wings disappear. Hum it again to make them come back out.

The song was called "Fallen Down."

I knew how to read sheet music, so I hummed the tune.

A few seconds later, my back felt really weird, so I looked to see my wings shrinking. They didn't fully disappear, but they were just very, very small sticking out from the holes in my shirt.

There was also a hoodie and a mask in the box. They were both split back and white like how my wings changed. There was a note attached to the mask.

Wear this to hide your mouth. You have sharp fangs that may scare humans. Wear the hoodie to hide the holes in your shirt from your wings until you can get a new shirt.

I slid the hood over my head and stuck my arms through the sleeves. It was very soft.

I folded the sheet music and slid it into my black jean pockets.

I then saw shoes and socks. I hadn't wore shoes since before I died. They were dark purple. And I put them on.

I then got back up and just walked. I didn't walk anywhere specific, but I walked, hoping to find somewhere. I had no idea where I was. My ankle hurt so bad and I had an obvious limp. My left arm felt numb and I couldn't move it, so I held it against my chest with my good arm.

I wasn't wearing the mask, as there was nobody around. I just kept it in my pocket.

The day turned into night, and I felt tired. Very tired. My ankle throbbed, and I still had no feelings in my left arm. I had to stop for the night.

Words: 1,000