Ӏƭ'ʂ Ƭιɱҽ Ƭσ Ɠσ Ӈσɱҽ Aɠαιղ, Ӏƭ'ʂ Ƭιɱҽ Ƭσ Ɠσ Ӈσɱҽ Aɠαιղ, Ӏ'ɱ ƓσӀղɠ Ӈσɱҽ Aɠαιղ

TW// being burnt, insecurities mention?

Ranboo's POV

The three got up to leave for the kitchen but I didn't move. Eating required me taking off my mask, and I wasn't gonna risk them seeing my fangs.

"Aren't you hungry?" Tommy asked. I shook my head, although I was quite starved. Techno and Wilbur had already walked out of the room, not noticing that I hadn't gotten up. "If you just don't want us to see your face, I can bring you some food in here so you can eat by yourself if you'd like." He offered.

"Can you do that?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll be right back!"

He scurried off and I was left by myself on the sofa.

I sighed, scratching Kat's ear.

Tommy's POV

"Hey, where's Ranboo?" Dad asked. "They don't want us to see their face. I'm gonna just take him a plate in there so he can eat by himself." I said. Dad nodded.

I quickly fixed up a plate of buttered spaghetti and went back to the sitting room.

"Here, I've got your food. I hope you like spaghetti." I said. Ranboo lightly nodded, taking the plate from me. I could tell they were giving me a smile from the way their mask moved, so I clicked back, and then left.

Ranboo's POV

After Tommy left, I slid off my mask and quickly ate half my food and put my mask back on just incase someone were to walk in. I sat the plate in my lap and let Kat have the other half of the pasta. I was surprised she actually ate it.

I got up to go wash my plate, and I heard the four talking.

"Why do you think he's so paranoid about us seeing his face?" I heard Phil ask. "I mean, I went years wearing a pig mask over my face because I didn't like myself. Maybe they feel that way? I dunno." Techno said.

I stopped walking so I could listen.

"Is it really any of our business, though? It's probably a personal matter so we shouldn't talk about it." Tommy said. "I agree." Wilbur added. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Phil said.

I then walked in and went over to the sink, pretending as if I hadn't heard anything, Kat following on my heels.

"Oh, don't worry about washing that. I'll do it later, just put it in the water." Phil said. I nodded and put it in the sink, letting my hand touch the water. I felt a burn and yanked my hand back with a gasp. Damn, that water was really hot!

"Are you alright?" Phil asked. I nodded. "Yeah, the water is just hot." I said. He looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He shook his head.

"I'm- gonna go sit back down." I said, leaving.

Phil's POV

After Ranboo left, I was confused.

"Did he say the water burnt him?" I asked. "Well, they said it was hot." Tommy replied. "That water's been in the sink since this morning, though." I said. Tommy shrugged.

"Maybe he has a water allergy so it hurt him." Wilbur said. "Then why would they say the water was hot instead of just saying they have a water allergy?" I asked. Wilbur then shrugged. "It's not that big of a deal." He said.

Ranboo's POV

I walked back into the sitting room, flapping my burning hand. That couldn't have been the water just being hot, right? My hand is still burning. It being slightly damp wouldn't do that. Right?

I dried my hand off onto my hoodie and it stopped burning. Was the water just harming me?

Mow

I looked down, seeing Kat making biscuits on my pant leg. I leaned down, picking her up, and sitting back down on the sofa, lying her on my chest. I could feel myself drifting off as I slowing petted Kat, and pretty soon, I was out.

Words: 660