Ӏ Ƙղσw Ӏ Ƈαղ, Ƭɦαƭ'ʂ Wɦყ Ӏ Ɗσ ιƭ, Aղԃ Wɦσ Ӏ Aɱ, Ӏ ƑҽҽƖ Ӏƭ Ƒαԃιղɠ

TW// cussing, death mention, injury mention

Ranboo's POV

Mmmmoooowwwwww

I was awoke by Kat screeching in my ear.

I groaned tiredly.

"Whattt?" I asked, peeking open my eyes to see her lying on my chest with her head between her paws, facing me, our faces just a few inches apart.

"What?" I asked again.

Mow

"What?"

Mow mow

"Are you hungry?" I asked. She sat up and licked my nose. What kind of cat licks someone's nose? I picked her up off of me and sat up, staring to my wobbly feet. I walked through the house looking for someone until I saw Phil through the crack of a door. I lightly knocked on it.

"Come in!" I pushed open the door. "Oh, hey, Ranboo! What's up?" He asked. "Do we- uhh- have anything a cat can eat? Kat is hungry." I said. "Uhm, I don't think so..." He thought for a moment and then stood up from his chair. "Follow me." He waved me to follow him down the hall.

"Tommy!" Phil yelled. "What?" Tommy yelled back from what I assumed his bedroom was. Phil opened Tommy's door. "Do you mind taking Ranboo to the store?" Phil asked. "No, don't. What do they need?" Tommy replied.

"Stuff for their cat. And maybe something for yourself while you're at it?" He questioned, turning to me. I shrugged. "I don't really need anything." I said. He nodded. "Oh, and sorry for making you sleep on the couch last night. We have a guest room, but I didn't wanna wake you." "It's ok. I don't care.

"You two come with me." Phil said, walking out of the doorway. Tommy jumped up and followed, so I followed behind the two of them. Phil grabbed his wallet off of the counter and flipped through it.

"Oh, I don't want you to pay for me! I'm sure I could maybe find some money in my pockets!" I said, reaching into my pockets, not finding anything. "Well, you were homeless just yesterday, so I doubt you have money, - not to sound rude, of course - and you live in my home now, and I'm technically fathering you, so I'm gonna pay for you and your cat's shit." Phil said. I sighed, nodding.

Phil handed me some money. A twenty dollar bill. It looked a lot different than how the bills looked before I died in 1863.

Quick (blurry af) comparison:

"I think a twenty should be enough

"I think a twenty should be enough. Everything is pretty cheep in the town." Phil said. "Thank you." I replied. "Now you two run along. I've got some work to do."

Phil then jogged off, leaving Tommy and I by ourselves.

"You wanna take your cat with us?" He asked as he walked towards the door. "U-Uh, sure." I said, scooping Kat up.

Tommy and I left the house and walked down the road for a while until we made it to the town. As we walked, Tommy named me different people and places and who owned the places.

"And that's Bad's pet shop right here!" Tommy said, pushing open the glass door to a small shop. When we went in, I heard the yapping of a small dog and saw it running over to us. It jumped at my feet, obviously wanting to see Kat, who climbed up my shoulder, scared.

"Rat, sit! Shush!" A guy with a very high voice said as he walked over. The dog sat and stopped barking. "Sorry about her, I hope she didn't scare your kitty too much." He smiled. I shook my head. "It's fine." I said.

"I don't think I've ever seen you around here before. Did you just recently move? I'm Bad, by the way." He stuck his hand out to shake mine, to which I did. "Ranboo. And- I guess I kinda just moved here?" I said.

I couldn't move my left arm, as it was in a sling, and Kat was on my shoulder still, so I was able to shake his hand with my right arm.

"Dad found him on the road or something yesterday so now he's living with us." Tommy said bluntly. "Ah, I see. Phil's a great dad, I'm sure you're gonna love him." I nodded.

"So! What are you looking for?" He then asked. "I dunno. Stuff for my cat? Food and stuff." I said. "I've got some good brands here. Here, follow me."

Bad led me around the store and helped me compare different brands and how healthy they were and stuff. I think picked out two matching food dishes and a waterproof mat to put them on, and a cat bed, and one of those toys with the different things on the end of a string on a stick.

"That'll cost you...14.76!" Bad said. I handed him the twenty and he gave me my change back, and I put it in my pocket.

"Have a good day, you two!" Bad waved as we left.

After some more waking, Tommy gasped.

"Ah! Your ankle! Is it hurting, should we go home?" He asked. I hadn't even thought I'd my ankle today. "Oh, no, it's fine. It doesn't hurt." I said. "That's good."

We waked around town some more before we went back to the house.

Words: 880