Ӏƭ'ʂ ƓҽƭƭӀղɠ ƇσƖԃҽɾ, ƓҽƭƭӀղɠ ƇσƖԃҽɾ

TW// cussing, sickness, death mention, kidnapping mention, crying,

Tommy's POV
two days later

Ranboo wasn't getting any better. He was getting worse. We had even closed the vents in his room so it would get really hot in there, but he still froze. Tubbo came over every day to talk to Ranboo since the two of us are the only ones Ranboo will let in their room since he has their wings out.

"Do you think we should take him to a doctor? Maybe Puffy can help." Dad said. I shrugged. "I don't think a doctor can help." Techno said. "Why do you think that?" Wilbur asked. "Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but he's not getting better. He is freezing when it's nearly eighty degrees in his room." Techno said. "And that makes you think a doctor can't help...why?" I asked.

Techno exhaled.

"I hate to say it, but there's a strong possibility that Ranboo is actually dying." He said. I froze. Dying? There's no way. How would they be dying? Isn't he already technically an Angel?

"Dying? But- But how? What would be killing them?" Tubbo asked. Techno shrugged.

Tubbo stood up and walked away to what I assumed to be Ranboo's room. I stood up to follow him.

"How come Ranboo won't let us in their room?" Dad asked. "I-I uh...I dunno." I lied, walking away.

Ranboo's POV

There were three faint knocks at my door.

"It's Toby."

"C-Come in." I replied. The door opened and Tubbo came in. Tommy came around the corner and entered too. "Hey, how you feeling?" Tubbo asked. "Shitty, thanks." I said.

Tommy's and Tubbo exchanged a glance that looked sad and scared and worried all at the same time.

"I'll be fine." I said. "Techno thinks you're dying." Tubbo said. I paused. "That's impossible. I'm technically dead already, I can't die." "But what if you can?" Tommy asked. I didn't reply. Maybe I can, maybe I can't. I don't know.

Tubbo came over and sat beside of me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I don't wanna loose you again." He said. This instantly brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't imagine how he felt. I had already died in front of him once. How would it affect him if I did a second time?

I hugged him back and blinked my tears away as I felt them burning my skin.

"I'll be ok." I said. Tubbo nodded and it was quiet for a moment.

"It's getting kinda late. You should go to bed." Tommy said. "We all should, actually." He added. "Can I stay here tonight? I don't wanna go home. Schlatt's probably drunk off his ass again." Tubbo said. "Yeah, dad won't care!" Tommy said.

Tubbo stood up and smiled at me, so I smiled back. The two of them left after telling me goodnight, and I fell asleep.

Tubbo's POV

Tommy and I left and went back into the sitting room.

"Ranboo's gone to sleep." Tommy said. Phil nodded. "He was talking a bit more than usual, so that's good." I said. "That's nice." Phil replied.

It was quiet for a moment.

"Can I stay the night here?" I asked. "Oh, of course! You don't have to ask, I don't care." Phil smiled. "Thanks."

After a while, everyone was going to bed and I slept on the sofa. I don't mind one bit, because they have a very comfortable sofa.

Ranboo's POV