Ӏ Ƙղσw Ӏ Ƈαղ, Ƭɦαƭ'ʂ Wɦყ Ӏ Ɗσ Ӏƭ, Aղԃ Wɦσ Ӏ Aɱ, Ӏ ƑҽҽƖ Ӏƭ Ƒαԃιղɠ

TW// sickness

Ranboo's POV

I woke up absolutely shivering. I looked out of my window, expecting to see snow, but it was sunny and looked warm.

My throat felt dry and scratchy and my head pounded.

I threw my legs over the bed and stood, cracking my back. My mask and beanie were still on, so I left my room.

"Morning." I waved as I walked into the sitting room, my voice dry sounding. "Ranboo, oh my god, are you ok?" Phil asked, looking very worried. I nodded. "You've been asleep for two days! I thought you was dead a couple of times!" He said. "I have?" I asked. He nodded.

"Jesus, you sound like shit." Tommy said. "Thanks." I replied sarcastically.

"And you look like shit, too. How are you feeling? So I can go get you some medicine." Phil said. I shrugged. "I dunno. My throat and head hurts and I'm cold. That's it though." I said. "M'k. I'll get you some cold medicine." Phil said, walking off.

I flopped onto the sofa and Kat jumped into my lap and laid down. It was silent for a bit before Phil came back and handed me a pill and a water bottle. And I can't have water.

"Thanks." I said, standing. "I'll go get me something to eat and then take this."

I scurried off to the kitchen and put the water bottle back in the refrigerator and just swallowed the pill with my own saliva. It was a small pill so it wasn't difficult at all. I grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet, refilled Kat's food and water, and went back to the sitting room.

The day was slow and nothing much happened. Tommy had called - whatever that means - Tubbo and told him I woke up. Other than that, nothing happened. Nothing besides me getting progressively colder as the day went on.

Before I knew it, the moon was out.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I exhaled, standing up. "You're tired? You slept for two days straight. You must be really sick." Phil said with a worried expression. "Yup." I replied, walking out of the room, Kat following on my heels.

I walked in my room, laying Kat in before I closed the door. I laid down and bunched my blanket up around me and Kat laid on my chest. It took me a while to fall asleep from the cold, but I eventually did.

The next morning

I didn't want to move. I thought I'd freeze to death if I removed the thick blanket off of me. Kat was awake and lying on my chest, facing me. She looked sad for some reason. Maybe she could tell that I didn't feel well.

I sat up, keeping the blanket around me. There was a knock at my door.

"Hey, it's Tommy, am I come in?" Tommy's voice asked. "Y-Yeah." I replied.

My door opened and and Tommy came in and closed it.

"Holy- are you ok? I can basically head your teeth chattering from my room!" He said. "S-Sorry." I shivered. "Don't be. Uhm...here, I'll go make you some warm tea." I nodded, and he left.,

I waited about five minutes before he came back with a cup of steaming tea. I drank it but it didn't help any. I told him it did so he wouldn't worry, though.

"I-I'm uh, gonna wrap up in my wings, so tell Phil and Techno and Wilbur not to come in here." I said. Tommy nodded, and then soon left.

I hummed that tune and let my wings grow back out. They barely missed knocking over a lamp. I wrapped them around myself and snuggled into Kat's warm fur.

Words: 625