Aղԃ Ӏ Ɠσ Ӈσɱҽ Aɠαιղ, Ӏƭ'ʂ Ƭιɱҽ, Aղԃ Ӏ Ɠσ Ӈσɱҽ Aɠαιղ

TW// cussing, talk of death, talk of being shot, talk of war, slight homophobia mention

Ranboo's POV

I grabbed Tubbo's arm and pulled us to a nearby alley, Tommy following. I put Kat down and let go of Tubbo.

"What are you doing?" Tommy asked. "I just wanna know how you're here...and...still yourself from a hundred years ago." Tubbo said. "Yeah, and I'm gonna tell you, just- just give me a second."

I grabbed a broken piece of glass.

"Do you think Phil would be mad if I ripped this shirt?" I asked. Tommy shrugged. "I-I dunno!"

I thought, fuck it, and reached around, tearing two holes in the back of my shirt where my wings are so I didn't have to take my shirt completely off to grow my wings back out.

I paced for a moment, humming that tune to myself as I tried to remember it. I guess I hummed it right on accident because I felt the wings on my back start to change. It hurt a bit, but it was over fast.

The two stared at me with wide eyes and I took off my beanie, showing the small horns on my head.

"So, uh, this is why I'm still be from the 1860's. I'm not exactly reincarnated." I said. "That's-" Tommy cut off Tubbo. "Sick! You're like- an Angel? That's sick, dude!" Tommy laughed. I lightly smiled.

"So, you aren't scared of me?" I asked. "No?!" Tommy replied.

Tubbo stood still.

"Tubbs?" I asked. I called him that very few times before I died. "So...when you got shot, you...became an Angel?" He asked.

"When I died I became Zeus's Angel. Zeus is like what most people think 'god' is. I was...Cupid...I guess." I said. "Cupid?! Like- 'imma shoot you with my love arrow and you gonna fall in love' cupid?" Tommy asked. "Is there a Cupid other than that?" I sarcastically asked.

"That's so cool!" Tommy said.

"Was?" Tubbo asked. I sighed. "Yeah. I was Cupid. Apparently Zeus is homophobic and shit and when he saw that I had men liking men and stuff he got mad and banished me." I said. "So now I'm a fallen Angel."

"So that's why you were so confused at that trivia thing! Because the answers were wrong!" Tommy said. I nodded.

Mmwoooww

I looked, seeing Kat reaching up, pawing at my feathers. I moved my wing around and let her follow it. She was just curious and wasn't trying to eat me like a bird, thankfully.

"So is that also why your eyes are like that?" Tubbo asked. I nodded.

Tubbo walked over and hugged me.

"I'm so glad I've got to see you again." He said. I smiled, hugging him back. "Yeah, me too."

"So, you two were in war together?" Tommy asked. I nodded. "Cool. So, how'd you both die? Tubbo, you've never actually told me that."

"I died in battle to a bullet in my gut. Tubbo was the last person I every saw, so that's nice." I said. "Eh, that must've hurt." Tommy grimaced. "No shit."

"I died about a year after Ranboo. In an explosion. My right arm got blown off and the right side of my face was pretty jacked up. I was like that for about a week before it killed me." Tubbo said blankly like it didn't bother him at all.

"Oh- Oh my god, that's awful!" Tommy covered his mouth. I didn't know what to say so I just stood there covering my mouth. And I thought I went out bad.

"Do you think that's where your birthmark came from?" Tommy asked Tubbo. "Most likely." Tubbo replied. "What birthmark?" I asked.

Tubbo moved his hair, showing me a patch of skin on the right side of his face that looked scared.

We stood silent for a while until Tommy finally spoke.

"We should head home. Tubbo, you wanna come with?" Tommy asked. "Sure, why not."

I shrunk my wings and put my beanie and hoodie bald on to cover my horns and the holes in my shirt. I then picked up Kat and the four of us headed back home.

I felt oddly cold.

"Do you guys feel like it's ɠҽƭƭιղɠ ƈσƖԃҽɾ by any chance?" I asked. "Nope." They both said.

I shrugged it off as nothing and continued to walk with them.

Words: 735