Yes Mr King-1

Im sitting in the back of a cab riding along what would be one of the busiest streets in New York, that is if it wasn't 5:00 in the morning. There are not as many cars out as the driver turns on the street, Wall street.

The car makes its way down the corridor of fancy business man cars, honestly a bit sorry that they have to work this early.

The driver pulls up to the front of the largest building, across the top reads

King Enterprises

I pull my phone out to re-read the text to make sure im not fucking crazy.

Unknown

Hello,
I'm glad you are joining our team. You have been hired for the secretary position for Mr. King, please arive at 5:00 am sharp, go to the top floor where you will find a desk right afoot the elevator. You may set your things up there.
Judy at the front desk..

"Ma'am?"

The driver clears his throat

"Is this where you intended t-"

"Yes! Yes sir.. Im sorry"

I step out of the cab grabbing my bag and box, after paying the driver he drives off quickly.

I walk towards the door and am greeted by a man in a black suit.

"Mrs. Reed? I presume?"

"Yes."

I smile and nod my head slightly as he opens the door for me. I walk in and admire the very tall ceiling and lavish furniture, paintings and other decor placed around in an elegant manor. I go to the elevator where there is yet another man that pushes the call button and soon after the doors slide open.

Inside the elevator is pretty gold and steel. I remember back to the message I re-read three times. I set my box down to push the K button at the very top of the rest.

I ride In silence to the top. As the ding hits my ears I grab my things expecting to stare into the face of my new boss, but, no. I walk into the huge room and there is a desk just like the text said there would be, but I was never told how beautiful the veiw is. Its all glass and i can see all of New York City.

I stare in awe for a while and decide to set up my desk. I glance back at the wooden French doors across the way that face right into the gap of my L shaped desk.

I set down my things and begin unpacking. Im wearing a short tight navy blue dress with long loose sleeves that tighted at the wrist along with my matching heels. I begin to contemplate my dress choices Becuase the dress is very short, a thought runs across my mind, I remember that I'm wearing a red lace thong from Victorias Secret. But what the hell, nobodys even here.

I begin unpacking my things from the box on the floor kinda getting lost in my own little world.

The bottom of the box holds a small glass knick knack that I bend all the way over to grab. I immediatly drop it when I hear him.

"Showing your new boss your underwear is a crazy way to say hello."

The shattered glass spreads across the floor and I quickly try to pick it up.

" I'm so sorry I- FUCK!"

I hiss as a piece of glass pushes into my index finger.

I hear him quickly rush over and pull me up to face him. When I tell you this man is huge and built like a god. I mean it.

He has brown waves that fall loosely around his head and hazel eyes. He is at least 6'6 or something, Compared to my 5'2 stature I have to look way up at him.
He has a beautiful chiseled face. His muscles bulge through the light blue shirt that encases them. I can see tattoos peaking over the collar of his button up, I look down the see his hands have tattoos as well.

He looks into my eyes with a stern expression but immediatly softens when he sees my face.

"Hello Mrs. Reed."

Hi..

I say slightly stunned

Still looking up at him he looks over at the blood dripping down my finger.

"Oh shit youre bleeding!"

He says as he grabs my hand

"I'm okay really I- AH"

I shreak as I'm lifted onto the desk away from the glass.

"Hold on I think there is a kit somewhere..."

He rummages around in desk drawers on the other side and comes to my side.

He puts his large hand on my bare knee to move my legs apart making me ghasp. He opens the drawer and inside is a first aid kit. He closes the drawer and my legs fall back together but his hand still lingers on my leg.

He turns his hand slightly as he looks in my eyes and runs his thumb just above my knee feeling my soft skin.

He pulls his hand away and pops the seal of the kit and gets a few things out of it. A disinfectant wipe and a bandaid.

"I'm sorry i scared you."

His deep voice holds remorse. He has a very calming tone, something I wouldnt expect from a man that looks like him.

" I'm alright.. Really."

I say with a smile

He smiles back and fineshes putting the bandaid on.

I move to hop off the desk and a big hand meets my thigh making it squish around his hand.

He looks down at my chubby thigh that he still has his hand on, he growls and slightly tips his head back closing his eyes for a split second.

"I need to clean this up. Stay up there."

I sit there chewing on my lip as he picks up the glass and throws it in the small bin under the desk. He notices my habit of chewing and walks over to me gently placing his hand on my jaw and runs his thumb down my lip gently until it's released from my teeth.

"Dont do that.. You'll tear up your lips."

"Okay..."

I say shocked from the touch

"Good gi-"

He stops himself and quickly speaks again.

"Good..."

He allows me to slide off the desk and he speaks again.

I need you to answer calls for me and do paperwork that is given to you. I also need you to man the computer and E-mail system. There is a man comming to fix a piece of your computer so when he arrives I expect you in my office so we can go over things. Okay?

"Yes Mr. King"

He smiles at me and walks back to the door that leads to his office and glances back one more time before entering and closing the door.

I quickly grab my phone and text Leah. She is going to shit when i tell her about the hot boss and the interaction. I scream inside and begin furiously typing.