Yes Mr. King-15

I feel bad that our festivities pretty much destroyed my babys hair and makeup. Yes she has litterly everything she needs to fix it in the bathroom to the left of us but I still feel bad. She lays sleeping in my arms. I hate to wake her but I need to get to work and I know that she'll want to be on time to keep some type of normalcy to her job. "Hey my little mouse... I need you to get up." I say softly. My deep voice must register for her right away because she shifts and mumbles something I cant make out. But she continues sleeping. Guilt sinks in when I think about the fact that i worked her body so hard and now want her to get up. So i let her sleep in my lap for a while. After about an hour I need to go down a few floors to grab more paper for my printer.

I pick my princess up as she holds me still sleeping. I lay her in the king size bed overlooking the city. Before covering her up, I take off her dress and bra letting her sleep in my bed unbothered by clothes. I go to the dresser across the room and pull out an oversized Nirvana t-shirt that will be like a dress on her. I lay it on the nightstand so she doesent have to worry about not having anything to wear when she gets up.

Anna's POV

I sit up and stretch under this dramatically comfortable blanket. Its cold as hell in here

I look over at the clock and is reads 10:30. I glance down at a t-shirt with my favorite rock band that Elec must have left by mistake after a late night working. It'll do.

I throw it on and I'm super bothered about the fact that you can see my nipples as clear as day throught the shirt because of how cold it is.

I stroll out of the bedroom probably looking like death but i dont really care. When I make it out the door I see Elec looking at a paper with a cigarette hanging out from between his lips. The scenery is honestly delicious but he notices me right away like he always does.

"Hi princess. How do you feel?" He looks up at me now holding the cigarette between his index and middle finger. "Good.. But I'm still really sticky.."

He sits back in his chair smiling, taking a drag from his cigarette. "Come show me my love."

I walk over to him biting the flesh on the inside of my lip. When I reach him im not quite sure what to do. he quickly takes the pressure off of me when he grabs me by the hips and puts me on his desk. He spends no time pushing my legs apart and taking in the sight. He smirks as he pulls out his phone. "Can I take pictures of you my love?" He says lifting the shirt further.

"Yes daddy..." He smiles even more as he pushes me back lifing up my shirt enough to expose my boobs. He grabs one with his left hand taking a picture. He brushes his thumb over my nipple taking another picture. "Spread your pussy for me princess."

His dirty tone turns me on as I spread myself with my fingers. He takes a few more pictures. "So wet baby.. Such a good girl for daddy, arent you?"

I nod my head trying to contain my excitement. I'm deffinently not cold anymore.