Yes Mr. King-19

I wake up in an empty bed and Elecs loud laugh come from downstairs. I roll over to the left side of the bed where Elec would have been if it wasnt ten in the morning.

I get my phone off the bedside table and take it off the charger and unlock it. I immediatly go and text Elec.

DADDY👹

Me: can you come up here and cuddle?

DADDY👹: Come down here and sit with me. Im talking to Cameron.

Me: k

I sigh and feel the urge to cry. I type back the bland response then to the bathroom and brush my hair. I lay back in bed letting the huge duvet consume me. It doesent take long for Elec to come upstairs in reaction to my bland text. The door opens and shuts again, heavy footsteps come around to my side of the bed. I open my eyes and see Elec crouched by the bed looking at me. Tears roll across the bridge of my nose and on to my cheeks.

"Whats wrong my love?" He says as he reaches up and strokes my cheek with the back of his fingers. His eyebrows furrow as he searches my face for an answer.

"I wanna cuddle..." I say quietly leaning into his touch.

He stands and scoops me up, sitting on the bed against the headboard letting me koala his torso. He pushes his hands up the back of my shirt so he can rub my back.

"Whats wrong princess?" He asks softly.

I don't say anything and snuggle deeper into his neck.

"Baby this wont work if you dont communicate with me." He says as he shifts and pulls away to look at my face.

"I didn't like it.." I say pushing his arms away so I can lay back into his neck. "You didnt like what Sweetie?" His voice is laced with confusion. "Cameron.."

After a long conversation with me, Elec went downstairs and had an even longer conversation with Cameron. After a nap that Elec ordered me to take, I wake up midday with a heavy dip in the bed next to me. I turn over to see a shirtless Elec laying there with one arm behind his head and the other scrolling on his phone. When he sees me awake he smiles and tosses his phone on the night stand. "Hi baby. How was your nap?" He asks rolling over engulfing my body with his, holding himself up on his elbows on each side of my head, playing with the hair on the top of my head. He kisses my cheeks and trails down my neck. "Good.." I say smiling at the kisses that tickle my neck. I giggle and squirm under him. I feel him smile against my skin. "Do you want to continue this? or have a conversation about earlier?" He asks but continues kissing further down to my left collar bone. "This.." I pant, starting to lose my breath. "You should eat something my love." He says as he scoops me up kissing down my chest and between my boobs. He stands and begins walking downstairs going back up so my neck kissing where he started. "No.. Cameron is down here.. All I have on is underwear.." I protest pushing on his chest trying to touch my feet to the ground. "Hes gone." He says barley stopping his assault on my neck to speak. "What? why?" I ask still trying to pry his face from my body so we can have a real conversation.
He pulls his head back to look at me "He said something that I didn't like. I told him he is no longer welcome here around me or you." By this time we are to the kitchen. Elec puts me on the counter next to the stove and goes the the fridge. I have a feeling this was a serious situation because of how tense he was and the lack of talking that was happening. "What did he say?" I ask quietly he doesn't answer me and he pulls out vanilla yogurt and a tray full of fruit that Loretta cut up within the past few hours. "Elec it's not fair to demand communication out of me if you won't talk too.." I look at my hands, swaying my feet lightly. I think I made him mad but I don't think it's fair. He puts everything down and walks over to me and I don't get a chance to say anything before he is leaning his large body over me, his equally as large arms circling my waist. He lays his head on my chest and sighs. I lay one arm across his large back gently scratching in circles, my other in his hair scratching his head softly. He relaxes even more, his weight smooshing me a little further into the counter. "When I told him that last night was a mistake and that you and I where uncomfortable with the situation he said that it didn't matter how you felt and that he is going to do what he wants with you. He said that he didn't care how far he would have to go, he was going to.. he was going to." He cant bring himself to say it. "He was going to rape me." I say bluntly. He tences at the words. "I'm so sorry baby.. I'm so sorry." I feel a tear drop roll down my chest. He's crying.. I put my hands on either side of his face making him look at me. He looks so broken and vulnerable. I feel horrible. "It's not your fault. I trust you with my entire life and he is gone. Nothing is going to happen to me and I promise I'm all yours." I wipe the few tears that roll down his cheeks with my thumbs. "I love you so much baby.." he says tightening his arms around me a bit more. "I love you." I smile slightly, the feeling of love that engulfs me is so immensely calming.