Yes Mr. King-8

Once we get back to the table he sets me down and I wiggle into the booth. We sit down and a man comes by with our drinks.

He sets down Elecs scotch in front of him and puts a frozen pink drink in front of me.

I look over at Elec smiling. "I love these!"

I say pulling the strawberry smoothie to the edge of the table.

"I know you do baby." He says smiling holding the glass becuase if he wasnt I would have spilled the drink all over the front of my dress.

We wait for our food and I take many sips from my drink until he pulls it away from me, closer to him

"Hey..." I whine

"You need to save some room for your food."

"But-"

He looks at me with a "try me" expression and I slump backwards not trying to argue.

I get a wicked idea and i smirk sitting up.

"Daddy..." I say in a taunting tone

He looks over with an unimpressed face. "Dont even try."

My jaw drops. He knew what I was going to do right away.

He smiles as the waiter comes with our food.

~~~~~~~~~~~back at home

We walk into the door and almost immediatly "Go up to our bedroom baby." He says looking down at the laptop on the counter at an E-mail. "W-why... Am I in trouble?" I say picking at my cuticle nervously. He closes his laptop and walks over to the middle of the livingroom where Im standing.

He grabs my waist and pulls my body to his aggressively, sliding his hands to my butt. "Now." He says deeply in my ear.

I pull away making my way up the stairs to our room.

I stand next to the bed waiting but im quickly distracted by something running down my inner thigh. I look down pulling my dress to the side and I swipe up the liquid with my middle finger. A clear substance shines on my finger. I'm confused. I see a figure appear in the doorway. I know its him. I put my hand down hoping he didnt see but he most definitely did. He stalks toward me slowly with a wicked smile, I walk backward until I feel the wall on either side of my shoulders. I'm backed into a corner. He grabs the hand and looks at my finger still covered in the clear stuff. "Are you touching whats mine baby?" He brings my finger to his nose and inhaled deeply making him shiver and release a groan. He then brings the finger to his mouth and before I can protest he puts it in and completely cleans it off.

"What is it?" I say looking at him.

"Your pussy is so wet baby... Youre dripping for me." He says grabbing my hips making me walk backwards to the bed. "Youre not ready for my cock but oh.. How I wanna hear your pretty moans, and your pretty whimpers, and when you ghasp for daddy." He stops right before the bed and looks at me very seriously. "Baby I want your permission. I want to make sure that you want this."

I look up at him "will it hurt?"
"When I put my fingers inside you it will hurt for a little bit, but I promise you'll feel so good."

He says stroking my cheek with the backs of his fingers.

"Okay.." I say shy. I know I blushing.

"Can I take your dress off my love?"

I'm terrified of my insecurities being exposed to him but I say yes

He bends down, putting his hands on my calfs sliding them up making me giggle and squirm a bit becuase im ticklish. He progresses to my thighs making my dress go up. He then continues to slide his hands up to my ass then my back and all the way up until the dress bunches around my breasts. He then grips the blue fabric.

"Arms up baby." He says softly. He knows I'm scared.

I raise my arms and just like that. Im naked in front of him. "Holy fuck..." He says. I put my arms down trying to hide my body. "No baby girl dont cover up your beautiful body." He pulls my arms away taking in my body. His eyes rake up and down for what feels like an eternity. He takes the two sections of his button up ripping it apart immediatly destroying the shirt revealing his chiseled muscles, broad shoulders, large pecs, and his perfect eight pack that goes down to a v shaped area, all of which covered lightly in hair and heavily with tattoos. He lets the shirt drop to the floor. He pushed me to sit on the bed so he can remove my shoes. he crawls onto the center of the bed against the head board.

"Come here baby." He says gesturing to the space between his legs. I go to him sitting on my heels with my legs under me. I'm incredibly nervous as he pulls my naked body into his compleatly shreaded, tattooed one. He turns me so my back is at his chest. And I rest my head on his arm looking up at him.

"Dont look away from my eyes ok?"

"Okay.." I say shaking.

"Dont be nervous baby." He leans down a whispers in my ear "Daddys got you."

He pulls away and looks down at me holding my hand with his left and with his right he goes from my cheek to my neck, then my chest. He goes to my left boob and squeezes, then brings his thumb to his mouth and licks it.

He puts it to my nipple and circles his spit around it making me whimper "Daddy..."

Elecs POV

I look down at her shuttering body as I play with her sensitive, young tits. "There you go baby.. Unravel for daddy."

She looks up at me with her mouth open like she is trying to say something.

"What is it kitten?" I say smiling knowing its difficult for her to speak.

"Can I please have more?"

"Oh fuck.. Of course you can baby."

I leave her breasts behind and trail my hand down her stomach making her squirm.

"Do you want daddy to touch your pussy?" I say knowing thats what she wants.

Her body wreaths when I stop at her mound not going any further until she answers.

"Please daddy..." She whimpers as her eyes shut

"Look and me Anna."

Her pretty eyes flutter open and I let my hand drift where she wants it.

~~~~~~~~To be continued.