Yes Mr. King-16

After Elec finnished his spicy photoshoot I got re-ready and got to work. The day was pretty normal. Elec comming out of his office constantly checking on me and giving me kisses. I enjoy his company now that we have such a close relationship.

Work goes by quickly, Elec comes walking out of his office snapping his fingers saying "lets go princess."

I look down at the half completed E-mail im typing to one of his main customers "im almost done, I need like ten more minutes on this E-mail to Mr. Cautlaé-" he grabs me and my bag throwing me over his shoulder "fuck Mr. Cautlaé." He smiles as we walk to the fancy gradge/ car elevator that i still cant get over. We start driving in a direction that doesent lead to home, but I dont say anything. After about a seven or eight minute drive we drive up to an unmarked building.

"What is this place?" I ask looking at the building like a sign is going to magically appear.

He smiles and gets out, of course comming around to get me. We walk to the main entrance and right as soon as we walk in I know exactly what this is. A sex shop.

The first shelfing unit is all porn magazines and movies and such. Elec looks over at the cashier saying a simple hey as he leads me further into the store. Im so embarrassed althought its litterly the cashiers job. Elec has looked down at me multiple times. He knows I'm embarrassed.

He leads me to the back of the store where there is a whole bunch of leather crops and wooden paddles. I smile and walk over to the paddles because of how cute they are. I look at the Red mushroom one and I feel Elecs arms wrap around my waist from behind. He whispers to me "do you want one baby?" I turn around shocked. "I dont know..." He smiles and takes the one I was looking at off the shelf. "We can use it when we get home." He sounds super turned on. I just sheepishly smile. I know damn well my face is super red. "Dont you already have stuff like this at home?" I ask knowing he does.
"Yes but im not going to use anything on you that ive used on other women. You're way too important." I smile at his unintentional compliment.

He rounds the corner before I do. I quicken my pace to catch up to him but right as soon as I round the corner I regret it. Its dildos and vibrators galore. I turn around with a surprised face and try to make a run for it. It was very unsuccessful. He grabs my hips before I can escape the isle. He pulls my body to his whispering in my ear again. "Pick a vibrator princess." I look up at him and shake my head no as I bite my lip trying to hide my smile. "If you pick one you'll have a funishment, if I have to pick for you I'll punish your sweet clit until youre crying, maybe I'll even use the paddle in ways you won't enjoy." That scared the hell out of me. I walk closer to the shelf, Elec still has his arm wrapped around my waist, leaning slightly over me still with his mouth by my ear. He points to one of the biggest and most expensive ones. "This one will make you cum in less than 30 seconds. You dont last very long so I'd give you 20 seconds tops. That can either be a curse or a blessing." I look at him still super red in the face. He points at a much smaller one, still whispering in my ear to try and make this at least a little bit subtle for me. "This one wont make you cum very fast. Its really good at dragging out orgasms, its like you using your finger exept without having to do any work." I grab them both and turn around. He smiles at me and takes them. "Good girl." I smile at him and then we make our way to the front of the store and begin checking out. The guy is super nice. He checks us out and asks "condoms?" Gesturing to the wall of condoms behind him. "Nah." Elec smiles. "Breeding kink?" The clerk says with a smile. "Yessir." They both smile even bigger when they look over at my confused face. He grabs the bags and says goodbye to the man and we get in the car. "Whats that?" I say before he even turns on the car. "Whats what?" He says looking over attentively leaning over on the centre councel slightly. "A breeding kink?"

He laughs and leans in closer, geting an inch or two away from my face. "It means that when daddy fucks you, I'm going to cum in your tight little pussy every. single. time. I dont wear condoms. And I dont pull out." I'm taken aback at his incredibly dirty words. He just smiles and starts driving the route home. Now thats all I can think about. When he released his cum all over me at the office I was super turned on at the idea of letting him do it inside of me. Especially my first time. "What are we gonna do when we get home?" I say quietly, I already have an idea. He lifts his body in the seat slightly trying to discreetly cover his hard on. "Well, I'm going to make you some spaghetti while you're changing into something a bit more comfy. And then we are going to eat and watch a movie. And then I'm going to open the package I got for us. And then we are going to go upstairs and im going to show you a few things and we are going to use some of the new things I got you." He says all of this so calm and inside im screaming and terrified. After 30 seconds of silence I admit very quietly. "Im scared..."

He looks over at me with soft eyes. His hand that has been on my thigh squeezes lightly. "Baby I promise we will go slow. You can always use your safe word. Tell me our safe word princess. What do you say if daddy is too hard on you or its too much?"

I still look at him and quietly say "red.."

He smiles attempting to rid my fear. "Yes. Good girl. You will be okay. I promise." He says as we pull into the drive way.

His plan will soon be forgotten about.