Yes Mr. King- 17

We drive home the rest of the way in silence. My fear seems to cut the drive in half becuase it felt like we got there so much quicker that usual.

We pull into the drive way, Elec grabbing me and the bags. He sets me down in the kitchen. I see the package he was talking about as he starts opening it. He takes a long red velvet bag out of the box. A receipt falls to the floor and I go to pick it up.

The bottom reads

Sub total: 2,000.99

My jaw drops as I look back up at him. The red bag is now in a pile on the table and he is looking at his handful of long leather sticks, all with different ends.

"Whats that?" I ask him.

He puts them down on the table and answers me. "You'll see in a bit baby. Be my patient girl." He smiles at me

"Okay.."

He reaches into the box and pulls out a huge bottle of lube with a pump on the top. He then pulls out a thing. I have no idea what it is. Its a half circle that is kinda long and there is a remote with it.

He smiles wickedly at the black machine. Then at me. He opens a drawer and pulls out a big batterie, then puts it in the bottom of the machine.

He turns it on and the center begins vibrating. I look at him as he speaks again.

"Youre going to sit your pretty little cunt on that tonight and I'm going to watch you fall apart."

My face blushes at his words. He puts all of the things in the box and we walk upstairs to the bedroom and he lazily puts the box on the fancy couch in front of the bed. He grabs me and throws me on the bed. Throws. He wastes no time ripping open this expensive dress, immediatly ruining it. His eyes land where the red thong he ripped off my body earlier today, once was. He instantly puts his mouth on my pussy and raveges me. He eats me out like its his last meal on death row. My back arches and I cant contain the desprate noises that escape me. He chuckles like a smug asshole when I rock against him repeatedly. I nearly come but he releases my core from his mouth. I let out a whine as he comes to my face and lightly kisses my lips. Slowing the entire mood. He does it again. Kissing my lips gently. His hand is trailing down my body all the while. Right as his fingers reach my clit he puts his mouth over mine suppressing my moan.

He slowly circles my clit with his fingers, watching my every expression. I close my eyes for a bit. Jolting my eyes open I hear a pump sound and a cold liquid running from my clit into my quivering hole. He pumps the bottle of lube again, the stream taking the same path as the previous one. He rubs my clit again, very slick with lube and my own wetness. He runs his middle finger over my opening once, twice, three times.

"Hold my hand princess. I need you to relax and breathe. Okay?" He says looking into my eyes deeply

"Daddy..."