Yes Mr. King-9

As I lay between his legs nervously he moves his large hand to cup my crotch. His hand effortlessly covers the entire area. I let out a small moan at the touch and wreath my body against his chest and hand.

"Just one touch princess.. And you're already about to come all over daddys hand."

I look up at him innocently with my lips slightly parted. He leans down and kisses me gently before speaking again.

"Do you want me to rub your clit or fuck you with my fingers?"

Elecs POV

She lets out a soft moan at my filthy question.

"Words honey." I demand in the kindest was i possibly can.

"I dont know..." She utters quietly trying to stay composed.

"Do you want daddy to pick for you? Hmm?"

She looks up at me and shakes her head yes with a little ghasp.

Anna's POV

I feel one large finger part my folds and dip into my entrance picking up the gatherance of moisture and brings it to his mouth to taste me again.

"So fucking sweet.." He says harshly in my ear

"Please..." I say pushing back into his chest

"Take my hand and show me what you want baby."

I hesitantly grab his hand with both of mine and run his middle finger down my folds until I hit a spot that feels good.

"Right there baby?" He says knowing exactly what is is.

I look at him needy "please... Stop teasing me.."

Elecs POV

She begs me to pleasure her and it fucking undoes me.

I take both of her wrists and pin them to her stomach with one hand and with the other I slowly run over her clit.

She bites down on her lip as she moans and struggles against my hand that is bounding hers. "Let me hear your pretty moans baby." I say as i brush my fingers over her sensitive bud again.

"Daddy..."

She moans out for me and that was all i needed. I bring my finger to her clit and go in circles progressively going faster and faster. She moans loudly and bucks her hips, she struggles to take her arms out of my strong grasp but she fails.
"Come baby.. Come for me Anna." I say as she contorts her face and tries to force her legs shut but I refuse to stop. She lays back into me, her stomach convulsing trying to deal with her rapidly growing orgasm. Her stomach clenched showing me she was only seconds away.

"Look at me." I say letting go of her wrists. I hold her hand as her other is holding my leg, digging her nails into my thigh turning me on even more.

After two more circles of her clit she cries out as liquid sprinkles from her, thick cream runs from her quivering hole, then to her asshole. She shakes against me about to close her eyes. I lean her up and then lay her back onto the bed.

I move down to see her still splayed open in front of me. Her wet and quivering. Her juices covering the expensive bed spread, but i dont really care. I wrap my big hands around her thighs and pull her to the edge of the bed making her ghasp and look up at me.

"Daddy... Thats so dirty.." She says looking half asleep propped up on her elbows.

"Good. Im a dirty bastard and I'll stop at nothing to make you shake and scream for me. Now dont look away baby girl."

Her breathing quickens. She is fully alert now. She watches with her mouth open, panting like a bitch in heat.

Still keeping eye contact I lean down a bit and lick her folds making her strain. I push her legs further apart making her ghasp at the vulnerable position. Now. She's splayed wide open for me. I lick her slick hole and she moans, squirming away from me. I pull her back and lock my arms around her thighs tightly so she cant move at all. I begin plunging my tongue in and out of her until she is laying on her back, a moaning mess with a hand full of my hair as I suck and lick all over her, quickly building up her next orgasm. As she is about to come I move up to her face, surprising her. I lean forward and kiss her, Australian kisses, I think to myself.

Anna's POV

He leans down and kisses me with his large hand planted on my hip. I taste my earthy taste on his tongue. "You taste amazing princess.." He says. He leans down and whispers in my ear "You're my new favorite meal."

He leans back to look at my flushed red face. "Are you ready for my fingers angel?" He says with a hungry but still sweet voice.

"Yes.." I say he leans down again to kiss me and- his phone rings.

"Fuck.." He says as he droops his head and leans over me to grab his phone off the night stand. He rolls over on his back dragging me with him somehow making me stradle him in the process. He pulls me down to his chest so I'm cuddling him. He pulls the comforter over us, finally answers the phone to stop the annoying ringing.

"What in the fuck do you want."

He says angrily. His free hand rubs my bare back and occasionally drifts to my butt to rub and squeeze with his big strong hands. Between his touch and his voice I get really tired. I try my hardest to stay up.

The voice on the other end of the line is muffled I only heard a few things like "stock" "crash" and "millions of dollars".

"You fucking called me over a few million dollars? Liquidate and pull out all of my money you stupid prick. If you ever call me this late again, I'll rip out your spine and beat you with it."

Elecs POV

I hang up the phone and toss it to the other side of the bed. I look down to see my baby's precious face, sleeping. I watch and listen as she takes small breaths through her parted lips. Her cheek is smooshed up due to her sleeping on her stacked hands over my chest. I grab her thighs and shift her upwards enough so I can take my suit pants off. I get the zipper down and I pull the material down my ass and over my painful erection allowing me to gently kick them off the rest of the way.

Before I can adjust her back she shifts in her sleep going down, her legs lazily give out colapsing her innocent, tight sex atop of my unforgiving cock with only a tiny layer of fabric to separate the two.

I already know this is going to be a long night..