Yes Mr. King-3

imessage

Leah: HOLY SHIT YOURE KIDDING
Me: I KNOW GO LOOK AT THE LINK I SENT YOU THERE IS A PICTURE ON HIS WEBSITE
Leah: God he is a walking orgasm. Climb his shit like a tree bitch you need to lose your virginity to a man like that. If you dont i will.
Me: Leah!! Thats my boss! Oml I totally should.
Leah: damn I have to go Lou is yelling at me and customers are pooring in. Bye luv ya!
Me: see you at home <3

I set my phone down and push myself back in my chair only to be halted. I look back and blush. Standing there is my boss with his arms crossed with an unreadable expression. "Mrs Reed." He says like my name is a threat "h-how long have you been s-" I attempt to utter. "shut your pretty fucking mouth" he says sternly

He spins my chair so he can rest his hands on the arm rests. He slowly pushes my chair back until I'm in the corner of my desk without escape. " I'm sorry if I upset you.." I say looking into his eyes that look back into mine coldly.
"My love i need you to be honest with me right now. Did you mean what you said in that text?" He says without breaking eye contact.

"Mr King I-"
He quickly grabs me and puts me on the desk and forces my legs apart. As he stands between my legs he grabs the area where my jaw meets my neck so i cant look away. "All I need is a yes, or a no, baby." He says dangerously. "Yes..."
I whimper as a nervous tear drop rolls down my cheek. "Dont cry baby." He says as he wipes it away with his thumb. He leans in and whispers in my ear as he slides his hands down my body to my thighs and squeezes. "But sweet heart.. I have to say, you have a filthy fucking mind for a little virgin." He emphasised the word "virgin" as he laughs deeply and breathes in my ear. "Have you ever been touched before?"
He says as he pulls back and looks at me full of desire. "No..." I say quietly trying to look away as my cheeks burn red.
"Look at me or I'll force you to." He says aggressively. I look into his eyes innocently and he shivers. "You fucking undo me." He curses. A loud beep sounds causing us both look over at the little black machine that made the noise. "Mrs Reed, IT is here to fix your computer. Can I send him up?" I look back at my boss that is still standing between my thighs that he is groaping as well. He nods toward the machine indecating that he wants me to answer. I scoot forward to get down but only push my spread open center into his hard bulge due to him not moving an inch. I ghasp loudly as my mouth gapes open and I look up at him like he just did something insane. He reaches over and pushes the button and the red light turns on that allows the woman at the desk to hear me. "Y-yes." I say slightly breathing heavy "yes send him up." He quickly moves back and pulls me off the desk and adjusts my dress as I try to flatten my hair. "I'm sorry. I couldnt resist you... I mean it." He says like he hurt me in some way. "I'm okay.." I smile slightly knowing im blushing. The elevator dings and the geeky man walks off the elevator. He looks at me and looks at Mr. King. I see him step in front of me. "Youre here to look at the monitor, not my assistant. My mouth falls open at his blunt remark. "Yes sir.. Sorry sir.." The man says clearly frightened. He says a few tech things and the guy gets to work. "Come." My boss says as he reaches to me to walk to his office. I walk by him and he puts his hand on my side to guide me in front of him looking back to make sure the IT worker isnt looking.

We step into his large office that has 3 rooms branching off of it. It's very fancy and expensive.

"Sit." He orders as he directs me to the chair across from his. The large oak wood desk separates us. He sits and looks at me as he speaks.

"Anna youre not here by chance. I pulled strings and broke laws to ensure you end up in this building today."

"What? Why?" I say incredibly confused.

"I'm going to be blunt." He says with a sigh.

"Anna you are my mate."