Yes Mr. King-14

"Baby I dont think you're rea-"

"Tell me." She demands slightly catching my off gaurd.

"Attitude." I warn her. She knows im not one to let her attitude slide.

"Please daddy?" She begs me to teach her how to please me and I cant tell her no.

I lean in and kiss her lips softly. I pull away and slouch back in my chair with a sigh. I take her small hand and place in over my cock. She looks at me with wide eyes. I place my hand over hers to guide her over my shaft that is layed sideways in my boxers. I struggle to hold back a moan or a grunt. "Does it feel good?" She asks. Shes so cute. "Fuck princess.. Yes, it feels good baby."

I let out a breath making her look up at me. I squeeze my eyes shut. Praying I could take her across my desk. Im painfully hard and this is doing nothing to help.

"You need more." She says snapping my out of my dirty thoughts.

"What do you mean baby?" I say trying not to make it obvious that I do infact need more.

She takes her hand from my length and goes to the botton of my pants. For once I dont stop her. She gets the zipper down and then looks at me.

"What baby?"

"C-can you take it out?"

"What? My cock?" I say in a dirty way.
She smiles and looks down, nodding her head.

"Say it." I smile as she looks up surprised.

"Can you please take out your.. Your cock?" She says it so quiet. I smile knowing she is embarassed.

"Anything for you baby." I say kissing her temple. She waits with her hands on my muscular thighs. As I lift my hips, careful not to dump her off my lap, I pull my pants down a bit leaving my boxers. I take the band down slowly, I watch her face until my dick springs into her view. Her pupils dilate as I stand at attention for her. She looks at me for further instruction.

I take her hand. But before I let her touch I ask her one question.

"Are you sure princess?" I look into her eyes for any hesitation.

"Yes.." She says with a small but sincere smile.

I take her hand and flatten it. I let just her finger tips run down the thick vein that goes down the length of me. I twitch and try my best not to grunt or moan. She looks at me and bites her lip. I take her hand and wrap it around the centre of my dick. Her hand doesent even wrap all the way around it. I smile knowing damn well her first time is going to be quite the expriance. I look at her and she is staring at me. We maintain eye contact as I hold her small wrist, begining to move up and down. I twitch in her hand making her eyes dart down, then back up to mine making me smile. I begin going a little faster letting go of her wrist. Precum runs down the side of my cock but is quickly swept up but her hand that hasent stopped pumping.

"Spit on it my love." She looks up at me innocently. I see her begin gathering spit in her mouth. After a few seconds she leans down slightly spitting on my cock. A small string connects the drop to her bottom lip. I brush my thumb over her lip to avoid spit getting on her chin. She runs her hand over her spit slathering the tip along with all my piercings. I get closer to my climax. I lift her to my desk again she puts her cum and spit covered hands on either side of her to avoid falling, inevitably getting the mixture all over my desk. I stand and begin pumping myself. Hard and fast. I shove her legs apart getting a good view of her wet pussy to jerk off to. Between her face and the heaven between her thighs I feel my climax rise in me. I begin twitching in my hand, my balls tighten and my grunts become moans right as soon as I climax I ejaculate onto her clit and her mound. Cum shoots from me continuously as she watches in amazement at the mess I'm creating all over her pussy.

I realease my load that is about three times the amount of the average male. When I'm finally done I close her legs for her. Sealing in the mess I just made. I pull her into a hug and before I can say it first she beats me to it.
"I love you so so much." She says into my neck.
"I love you princess."