Yes Mr. King- 10

The sunlight streams in on my face and I immediatly feel the presence of my baby right where I left her. I open my eyes to see Anna still laying the same way she was when i got off the phone last night. I glance over at the clock that reads 5:29 AM. I know damn well we both have to get up for work, but the longer I lay here and admire her, so peaceful and delicate, trusting and innocent, makes me want to stay in bed all day. I slightly shift upward only to make her stir in her sleep. I look around again to see the covers strewn down by my ankles. I reach up to feel her skin realizing she is cold to the touch.

"Princess??"

No answer...

"Wake up baby.."

I say, this time patting her round ass a few times causing slight jiggles with each pat. Then i see her pretty eyes open and look up at me. She immediatly smiles sheepishly as she sits up and stretches.

She is sitting directly on my dick once again exposing her entire body to me as she reaches to her hilt with a slight moan.

"Fuck.." I say under my breath

"Wha- OH SHIT!"

She yells when she realizes she is naked. She goes to cover herself but I grab both of her wrists before she can.

"What did you just say?"

Anna's POV

He looks so pissed but all I'm concentrated on is the hard lump that is pushing straight into my sensitive spot, and the fact that he wont let me sheild my body.

"I- I'm sorry I didnt mean t-"

"Shh"

He calmly hushes me. His hands go from my wrists to my hips and pushes me off of him. He walks to the bathroom and I just sit there kind of confused, that is until I hear water splash into the bathtub and his voice over the running water.

"Come on baby!"

I smile as i hop off the bed and tiptoe to the bathroom quickly. Soon I'm in the bath and he is excusing himself to the bedroom. He slips out the door and closes it behind him. What's his problem? I think to myself as I dunk my head under water.

Elec's POV

I immediatly walk over to the pile in the corner of the room where Anna has been throwing her dirty laundry praying I will find what I'm looking for. As I pick through the pile I find a lacey blue thong that is covered in her scent and to my graces has discharge in it. I bring the underwear to my nose and inhaled her scent and I somehow grow even harder. I curse under my breath and stride over to the bed quickly sitting with my back to the headboard. I rip my boxers down to expose my cock. I lean my head back inhaling her scent again thinking about her tight teenage cunt wrapped around all 10 inches of my thick shaft. I throb at the though of her first bloodshed as she takes it for me and the moans she will scream. I take the underwear and place the discharge patch around my dick and begin rubbing up and down repeatedly making me instantly breath heavy, grunting. I begin moaning her name under my breath and even whimper a few times. I go faster and harder as I throb in my own hand and all I can think about it my mate who is just behind the bathroom door. Her smell, her taste,her voice and eyes, fucking everything about that woman is perfect. The image of her bouncing on my cock runs across my mind as I cum, shooting into the air and then profusely oozing down the side of my cock for the next fifteen seconds, making a mess on the bed. I look over at the clock to see I was mindlessly jerking off for thirty minutes. Realizing I'm late for my workout, I grab a towel from the dirty hamper and wipe all of my secretions off my body and change into some shorts and head down to the gym.

Anna's POV

I finnish in the bath after about fourty-five minutes. I throw on my hooded bath robe to go see my daddy. But when I open the door all I find is a sweet old woman is a maid uniform stretching different sheets over the bed.

"No need to hide dear I've seen it all." She says still turned away from me. Once the sheet is layed down she turns and smiles the sweetest smile as she folds her hands in front of her. She reminds me of the grandma everyone wishes they had.

"I'm Loretta, if you need anything Anna I'm always buzzing around here doing something." She says in a happy voice that makes me smile immediatly.

"Thank you!" I smile the biggest smile I can muster up as I skip out of the bedroom. I walk about the house looking for Elec not really sure where to go until i hear chains clashing, aggressive padding sounds and Elec grunting and letting out heavy breaths. I follow the sound down to the first floor and then to the basement. The sound is louder so i know he is close. I continue tiptoeing until I see him, shirtless and sweaty, beating the shit out of the punching bag. He has his hands wrapped UFC style as he throws rapid combinations at the Red bag swinging in front of him, every hit leaves a white powder rolling off the bag. I stand and watch him until he notices me. (which is only like three seconds).

"Hi my love" he says smiling at me

"Hi.." I say smiling and walking towards him with my arms outstretched. He is in the process of unwrapping his hands but I hug his sweaty torso before he can stop me. "Awww baby you just took a bath now you stink like daddy!" He teases. We both laugh as he finnishes unwrapping his hands and throwing me over his shoulder

"Guess we have to go shower." He says walking up the stairs with me thrown over his shoulder effortlessly supporting my weight.

I giggle until his words actually click in my mind

We?