Yes Mr. King-4

"Anna, you are my mate." He says blankly

"But.. My mother said I didnt have one..." I murmur

"Well your mother is wrong. Last month you where at the mall with your mother. I could smell you from the 4th floor, so I followed your scent until I found you waiting outside the bathrooms. I w-"

"I could feel you.. I got goosebumps and my breathing got heavy.."

"See? Do you feel that way now?"

"Mhm"
I say looking down at my hands nervously

"Look at me baby."

I look up at him but immediatly need to look down because I felt a sudden rush of dizziness.

"What's wrong?" He says standing up quickly. He walks over to the side of his desk making the feeling get more intense.

I stand quickly and stumble.
"Shit"

He says quickly as he catches me before I hit the floor. The intense feeling is prickling all over my body where he touches me. My vision starts to turn from color to specks until everything is black.

Elec's POV

"You brought the mate connection on way to strong Elec."

The mate specialist says as she leans against my desk with an unimpressed face.

" dont give me that look Dona its normal.. Right?"

She pushes off the desk and rolls her eyes and smiles slightly.
"Only for you King men. Your father and your uncles all made their mates pass out. Your mother actually hit the floor though."

She lets out a laugh and grabs her bag. "Take care of her Elec. Shes innocent. Nothing like what youre used to."

I give her a "you can go now" look and she gives a nod and walks out, closing the door behind her.

I look down at my shoes as i lean against my desk with my hands in my pockets. I think back to the many women I've been with sexually. I've never actually felt connected with them, of course they where pass around whores, but now shes here, and all she needs to do is look at me and I go crazy.