Prepping

After I took up the heels that I liked I went to the cashier he was already standing there waiting for me.

"It's the gentleman for me" I thought to myself as I walked to the counter.

"That's all?" He asked

"Yeah" I replied

I only took up one heels that I liked, knowing me I'm not going to push it, especially after seeing how expensive this store is.

This heels that I chose though is very nice

I placed the heels on the counter top for the cashier to cash it

He took out a card and handed it to the cashier and told her to cash it. What surprised me was when he walked off left the card.

After the shoes was cashed I collected the card and walked out.

I entered the car with the bag and the card in my hand.

"Uh left uh card" I said

He was texting on his phone at first then he raised his head and said "that good mon"

"Wah uh mean" I replied because I really wanted to know

"Uh can keep the card Monique" he said

I didn't tell this man my name so I'm wondering how the hell does he know my name but that's not relevant right now why does he want me to keep his card.

"Why mi fi keep uh card" I asked

"Uh can just use it and buy wah uh want" he replied

I don't think I'll be using it but I really can't bother with the back and forth with this man right now so I just replied with a "ok kl".

He drove back into town and I told him that I was going to get my nails and toes done.

He told me he was going to get something done in the meanwhile and he'd be back to pick me up.

We exchanged numbers so that he could call me when he's done or when I'm finished.

It took me about an hour and a half to get everything done. I used my own money which is the money I was planning on using to buy my shoes so I didn't have to use this man's card.

My nail tech shop was a two story building and I was coming from the second floor. I didn't receive a call from him so I had to call him.

"Hello a Monique" I said

"Uh done maths up uh crime?" He replied

"Yes dats y I'm calling" I answered

"Ah mi deh a d Ben yhsuh a fawud" he said and I hang up.

He picked me up in about the next 2 minutes and then we were on our way home.

He asked me questions about my graduation like if I was ready and if I'm happy and other personal questions while on the way.

As we are about to turn in my lane...

POW!,pow! Shots are firing rapidly

"Jesus Christ Now" I said and he looked at me, I looked back straight at him.

I'm not sure if he could see that I'm very scared in my eyes but in his is lone darkness and he didn't say a word to me.

He started speeding until he reaches my gate, he said

"Reach in safe mi we link uh" I said ok and got out of the car as quickly as I possibly could and ran straight to my house.

I heard the car speed off and I turned and there was only dust there.

Author's note:
Hey babies thanks for all the views and votes😍
Remember to leave a comment too and follow ya girl😘