Last Day

"Bwoy mi hate have things fi tell my friends Cauz dem extra bad" I thought to myself.

"Girl!" I said and slap Avii 

"Mi hate tell unuh tings enuh Cauz unuh loud bad and go mek the wull school hear" I said

"Arite Arite gi wi every detail" Shan said

I told them every bit of it from that night till now.

"Girl uh brave dwoh" Lee said.

I knew that she'd say that because she's not into the bad man business, but as it is for the rest of the girls dem aguh support mi right through with it.

"Girl uh know a my type suh don't even go there" I replied to Lee

Gyal mi happy fi uh, uh finally aguh get a man now Shan said

I laughed and said " wi nuh deh, things just happened" i replied

"Mi nuh wah hear dat girl mi done know how the love at first sight shit guh" she then said.

After all the congregation we planned to just go get something to eat then go home.

We went to 'Pier One' to dine and just celebrate.

I reached home at 7 p.m on the dot, I showered and got ready for bed.

Ping! I heard my phone went off, I ran to see who it was like I was a kid

It was him.

It was on my phone screen I didn't have to go inside WhatsApp to see the message

Ricky
'Congrats muma'

Girl face light up like Christmas tree, I've been waiting for him to text me because I really wanted to know if he's ok.

I opened the phone and messaged him back with a 'thank you❤️'

Ricky: 'No celebration?'
Me: 'mi gah pier one wid mi fren dem since day'
Ricky: 'anuh celebration dat, Mia cum pick uh up ina the next 30 minutes'
Me: 'uh see the time a nite now'
Ricky: Just Fawud Ute
Me: Arite.

I got up from off the bed and went into the kitchen where my mom was

"Mummy mi aguh out wid mi fren dem" I said

" suh unuh nuh guh out todeh aready, how unuh love road a nite suh an unuh see how people a dead hard" she replied

"Mummy just easy Nuhn nah do wi, wi just graduate enuh wia release wi stress"

She kissed her teeth and that was my que to go get ready.

I added a little makeup to my face, I went into my closet and found a shorts with a blouse that's showing the inside part of my breast, with a flat slippers and the one shoulder bag that I have. I took about 30 minutes to get ready and I waited for him to tell me that he's outside.

"Mummy Mia leff yh now" I said to my mom and she replied with a "mhm"

I went outside and the car was already parked waiting for me,

This time the car is different from the cars that I saw before, it was a white Crown Athlete.

I ensured I looked around in my surroundings because these people from the ghetto love people business.

I entered the car and said goodnight and he replied.

"Suh uh plan fi change car everytime mi see uh" I said to him with a smile, "affi change up mon, cyaa too mek them study mi" he replied.

"Where wi going" I asked him because curiosity was killing me. "Jus watch ih road mon" was his reply