Right one.

We arrived at his place and we had to pass through security so I know for sure the place is safe.

I got out of the car and the house was giving billionaire. He definitely can't be the only one that lives here.

I come from a very poor background therefore all of this is very shocking for me.

He took my hand and walked in the house.

The outside of this house gave the inside no justice, it just screams rich, everything was just glistening.

"Uh live by uhself?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah, just that maids come in more while and mi family dem we come from town wah one and two time" he replied

"This too big fi you alone mi refuse fi believe dat, no woman, no kids?" I asked as we walked around the house

"If mi did have woman r kids mi wouldn't invite uh over" he replied.

He showed me all around the house until I told him that I'm tired from the party we attended.

He showed me to the room that I'd be staying in tonight while he'd be staying in another room.

The look on my face was very obvious that I didn't want to stay in the room he wanted me to stay in, this place is too big and I'm not sure if it's because I've been sleeping with my mom since forever, I don't want to sleep by myself.

"Uh wah sleep ina my room?" he asked after a while

"Sure" I replied

He then walked me to the master bedroom. This room is very beautiful. The bed is very big and the tv takes up a whole wall for itself, I'm really not used to this kind of luxury.

After we settled in I told him that I want to take a shower before sleeping and he showed me the bathroom.

"But mi naav Nuhn fi put on" I said to him, he laughed and then said " how uh wah bade an naav Nuhn fi put on" we both laughed then he handed me one of his shirts that he took from his closet.

"Mi aguh wull a fresh in a next bathroom an do some work, see remote deh when uh done uh can watch tv r if uh hungry uh know weh d kitchen deh, mi soon fawud" he said before leaving the room.

I stayed in the bathroom for about 20 minutes really reminiscing about all that had happened tonight and ever since I've met him, how nice he is to me.

It took me about 25 minutes before I got out of the bathroom and he still hadn't come back to the bedroom. I walked to the kitchen wearing his baggy T-shirt that smells just like him.

I got to the kitchen and just took out a drink from the fridge because I wasn't hungry and walked back to the room to go to bed.

As soon as I got in the room and got on the bed to lay down there he was.

"Uh govan" he asked

"Yea I'm okay" I replied

I got on the bed and turned the tv on, I don't know who and him was going to watch tv because I'm drained.

I stared at him while we both were laying down, he was watching the tv therefore I'm not sure if he saw me staring.

"Ricky!" I said because I wanted his attention.

"Mi just wah seh thanks fi all wah uh do fimi, really and truly nobody neva do nuhn like this fimi yet."

All the courage I had went away because he didn't reply.

After a while of staring me straight in the eyes, he came closer to me and kissed me.

Kissed me very deeply.

Hey babies!!!
Sorry for the late updates Ya girl been busy.
Hope you enjoyed it. The spice is coming🔥🔥

Remember to vote for the chapters and leave a comment.