Congrats

I realized he pulled up at Taboo's parking lot. "Suh a yh suh uh couldn't tell mi seh wia guh" I said and laughed . He got out of the car and pulled the trunk and took out a duffle bag, then he came to my door and opened it and motioned for me to come with him.

I got out of the car and he closed it and held my hands.

Knowing how shy I am, my palms started sweating.

We walked straight up to the door and the security said "night boss, everyting set pon di upstairs fi uh mon" he just shook his head and entered.

Upon entering a bar was at the entry and we walked over there first "Sash my side line up?" He said to the bartender, "Yes Boss everything steady" she replied to him.

We walked past the crowded party with the dancers and everyone

We headed upstairs which I  guess was the vip section.

I realized a lot of men was up there seated with dancers and all

"All hail the don" one of the men stood and said, he started laughing and said uh love draw dung crowd pon man.

Everyone came and hailed him and I'm just standing there like this isn't my crowd.

He went to a seat to sit down and told me to sit beside him and we were just there talking and laughing over the loud music.

About 15 minutes after I saw some of the dancers coming up with a lot of liquor and a white board holding up with a big

Congratulations Monique

He looked at me and my smile widened"congrats again" he said. "Thank you" I replied and I don't know what got into me but a hugged him tightly.

No one has ever done something has special as this for me so I really appreciated this.

Dancing songs started playing and the dancers started dancing on me, he opened the duffel bag and 1 dollar US to kill.

He gave me a stack to throw on the ladies and I did just that.

This was one of the best nights of my life. I really enjoyed myself to the max and I didn't even drink a lot.

It was after 3 and it was time for us to go, as he was about to drive out he got a call.

I couldn't hear a thing but the way he was acting something bad is definitely going down.

You could see the darkness in his eyes.

"Yow lift up all wah fi lift up and do the right" was the last thing he said before coming off the phone.

"Shoot out deh ina your place enuh" he said to me

I started panicking because how am I going to get home at this point.

I hated my community badly and can't wait to get out of there.

I'm not sure if he saw that I'm panicking but he said " Uh can come a my place fi the night"

I didn't know how to reply. I was a little hesitant and first because this would actually be my first time sleeping out.

"Mi go mek mi mada know first" I replied

I know if shots are firing my mother is definitely not sleeping and I didn't want to call her because I didn't want him knowing that I'm lying to my mom, so I shot her a text.

Me: "mummy mi hear seh a bare shot a fire suh mi go stay a Shan fi d night"

Mom❤️: " Arite just stay safe, love you."

Me: "love you too"

"Like mi stuck wid you tonight" I said and he laughed and drove off.