Lust

All now this man has not said I word to me from I've been standing there and I was wondering to myself why the hell he called me.

I walked off and sat at the pool with my feet in the water, I could really get used to this life I thought.

He came over to where I was sitting and sat beside me, I could see the range and stress in his face.

I'm not sure if he's going to tell me what's going on but I'll  ask.

"Are you okay" I asked him looking straight into his eyes.

He holds down his head shaking it indicating that he's ok

"You sure" I asked again

And he did the same thing again.

I got up and go in between his legs so half of my body is now in the water

"I know you're not okay but I'll comfort you until you are" I said while whispering in his ear with my arm wrapped tight around his neck.

He looked me straight in my eyes and went exactly for my lips, I don't know if it's the tension between us but this kiss felt even better than last night.

He then got up holding my hands and leading me inside the house.

We past the maid and went straight to the bedroom.

He lift me up slowly while sucking on my neck I moaned in motion to his kisses. 

He rest me on the bed and let me watch him while he takes his clothes off, staring at me with his eyes full of lust.

He came over me staring deep into my eyes.
This is so overbearing I can't take this anymore fuck me already I thought to myself.

He knew what he was doing he knew that I needed him to be inside me so bad

He started rubbing mi clit in circles still looking straight in my eyes, I tried to control my moans but I couldn't this felt too damn good.

He covered my mouth with his because I was very 

He then went to my breast started sucking and biting on my nipple I screamed with pleasure. 

He kissed me further until his tongue was on my clit, he sucked on my clit and I just couldn't control myself anymore. I've been missing out on this but now I got to do it with the right person.

My Person.

I twist my hips whining to the rhythm of him eating me out, I felt a lot of pleasure coming down on my body so I knew I was on the verge of coming in his mouth.

He got up before I got the chance to release and the heat got fucking worst, he asked me if I was ready and I nod.

as he was about to enter he rubbed his dick on my pussy, I'm already wet from him eating me out so it wasn't that hard for him to enter. 

He assured me that it'll be okay and he will take his time. This is my very first time so of course he knows that I'm lying there overthinking.

The first stroke was gentle as I adjusted to his length.

I grabbed a pillow and screamed inside it, yes! Oh god yes! I screamed.

He fucked me deeper and deeper with every thrust and I must say I was really missing out! 

 I Loved the fact that he was looking straight into my eyes, I could seeing that I wasn't the only one enjoying the moment. 

The strokes are long, my pussy is wet, my moans with his grunts mixed together are all over the room and I feel like I'm going to burst.

"Come for me baby" I whispered.

And I did just that, It feels so good like I never want this to end.

He then turned me around so my back is facing him, he thrust deeper seeing that I've now adjusted to his manhood, he sped up with each slam and I couldn't control neither my moans or my body.

He is in control of everything at this point.

The faster he goes the more he grunts with my pussy tightening around his shaft.

 he grabbed my hair and pull my head back to where his face was, he whispers in my ear " I'm gonna release in you, come with me" 

I was so caught up in the moment that my response was "Yessss!" He slammed in me about 5 more time before I felt his release shoot off inside my pussy.

Hey Guys, I know It's Been A While. I Was Just Not In The Mood For Writing At All. But Nevertheless Ya Girl Is Here Now😘. Enjoy