💘

Monique POV

I could literally taste the sweetness in this man's mouth and I love it here! I thought to myself has our tongues linger in each other's mouth, a soft moan left my mouth and this is an indication that I'm enjoying it.

I quickly eased of to catch some air because I was literally suffocating. I breathed heavily while he stares at me and I blushed. He lift my head and kissed me softly on my forehead and said "Goodnight, Dream about me."

I twist and turned the entire time because I couldn't sleep, why was he playing with me like this.

I remember telling him that I'm a virgin so I'm guessing that's why he's being so patient but the way he makes my feel I need him, he left me so horny and I know that he knows this.

I finally took my mind off him and went to sleep.

Next Day

I woke up smelling some sweet breakfast and I turned to see if he was still in the bed and he wasn't.

I checked my phone and it was 10:19 a.m

I'm not normally a late waker but I'm guessing it's because of how late I went to sleep. I got into the bathroom to pee and look about myself before I go into the kitchen where the sweet smelling food was coming from. I could get used to this life I thought to myself.

I washed up, putting on his baggy t shirt I've worn from last night and got out of the bathroom.

Upon entering the kitchen I saw a lady which I'm assuming is one of his maids with her back turned to me.

"Hi good morning" I said

She turned and revealed her beauty, she looks like she's in her early fifties, she has thick dark hair with a little gray in it.

"Good morning" she replied with a smile.

"I'm Grace" she said holding out her hand for me to shake them.

And I'm Monique but you can call me Mo" I said stretching back my hand to greet her.

"Mr. Reid told me not to look about breakfast too early because you would be up a little late" she said

"That's ok, do you know where I can find him" I asked her

"He's around the back at the pool area" she replied

I opened my phone to message my mom to let her know that I was okay and I'd soon be home.

I also made a note that I was going to tell her about this not all of it but at least that I'm talking to someone. I'm an adult now I shouldn't have to lie about these things I wondered off thinking to myself.

I got up from the stool I was on around the kitchen counter to go tell Ricky good morning.

Upon arriving to the poolside area I saw him standing with three men and then I thought I just just turn back because I didn't want to hear what they were talking about.

As I was about to turn back Ricky shouted Mo and he signaled for me to come to him, I walked slowly to him.

I could hardly hear what he was saying to the men but he was very angry.

"But Don" one of the men stuttered. "Nuh but don Nuhn ute right now unuh just get lucky seh she cum save unuh enuh a dat mi wah tell unuh" I heard him reply.

As I reached to where they were all standing he suddenly said "Yow lata mi cum gi everybody a link, tell Everyman meet a the warehouse at 6pm sharp any man late a get it"

I gasp and he looks down on me.

He told the men to leave while standing there he started typing something on his phone, I could see the pain and anger in his face with his eyes dark like he was about to kill everyone and I didn't like the feeling.