Its been a while...a looong while.

Hi lovelies,

Goodness, It's been a while huh? I've written this at least seven-eight years ago. I was thirteen or fourteen years old, and now... I'm a twenty-two almost twenty-three year old college student.

I've grown so much as a person and as a writer. But, through the years, trying to stay consistent with my writing has been hard. I felt like I didn't have time to squeeze it in, with major writers block to top it off.

It's like when you're young, you have this extremely creative mind, and I guess when life hits you; things change drastically in your mind. But, I'm ready to get this started. Writing is a huge piece of me, and it's been missing for a long while.

Looking back at this book, my first that I've ever completed... is kind of cringe. But, the cringiest part of it all, is that I've used my own name, ahhhh! What was I thinking?! Okay, it's very very very cringe. But, I see the potential. I see where I was heading. I wish I had my thirteen year old carefree mind, with the knowledge I have now.

I've also had this weird obsession at the time with interracial couples. I loveeed me a white boy, whew, how times have changed. Don't get me wrong, I date every race. I don't discriminate. But, why was that my main focus? Haha.

Okay, okay, enough with all of this extra babbling. The reason I'm writing this to you guys, is because wellllll... I've been thinking about writing a sequel to this book, with even more crazy twists and turns. And, as well in my adult point of view. How do you guys feel about that? Or should I just completely start something new? Or both? ;)

Please comment, and let me know! This book got way bigger than what I expected and I'm ready to take this to another level. My dream has always been to become a best selling author. Writing is the number one form I can express myself deeply, and I want to share it with the world.

I miss you guys so much.  Thank you all for the support you've given me throughout the years and even now. It warms my heart, and it will forever and always.

With so much love,
xoxo
Aliyah 💋