13.Party

Aliyah
________

I've been so stressed lately .
I didn't care about the project right now . When it comes to things like this my feelings get in the way . So much .

I Was staying at Danny's house .
I was starring at Him .He looks back at me .

"What ?" He asks .

"Malachi sent me a voice mail ."

"He did ?!."

He runs up to me and takes my phone opening up Malachi's voice mail .

"Aliyah please pick up...the week is almost over, and we need to do this project . If you don't come I don't know what I'll do ..besides I miss you ..just give me a call."

Danny smacks his lips .

"Girl stop being so selfish and call him back."

"Selfish ? Danny, He's the one being selfish ....it's something about him that changed . How could he just be all sweet and everything one minute And a jerk the next ! It's something about him he's hiding something and I want to know !"

"It's up to you to find that out . If you think he's hiding something go ahead find out what he's hiding I'll be right with you ."

His house phone started ringing .

"It's from the school ." He puts it on speaker .

"Good evening this is Mr.Smith . There will be no school tomorrow Friday July 3rd cause of the busted water pipes . You will return on Monday July 6th have a great evening ."

"Ahhh ! Yes bitch ! "

"No school aye aye no school !" We both were twerking . For like 5 minutes then our legs wore out .

"Woo, Lord I'm tired ." Says Danny .

"You ? Me !..." We both laugh .

"But I have a question ..." I sigh .

"Does Ace and Patience have anything going on ?"

He laughs at me "Are you serious ? No ! She's your friend ."

"Yeah of course you're right and 'real friends ' don't do that ."

"Yeah Patience told me she would never do that to you anyways ."

I nod my head "I was just making sure, plus I met this guy today at school his name was Cameron."

"He's white isn't he ?"

"Yes and British, but he's hell of cute ! when I first saw him I nearly melted"

"Yeah, but Malachi's your baby you can't leave him for some guy you just met ."

"For your information Malachi and I will never be a thing ."

"Yeah you say that now , but if you and Cameron hit it off good luck . " He smirks.

"Girl guess what..Jarod posted on Twitter that he's having a party . And he got over 100 retweets you know it's gone be turnt. You wanna go ?"

"Yeah. But you know I'm not much of a partier . "

"Girl get out of your feelings and have fun for once . "

"I guess I'll go. I have nothing else to do with my life . But you know it's Jarod's party Malachi's gonna be there ." I say .

"Yeah okay and ? Malachi bees at everyone's party ."

"True, come on . Let's get ready .

I took a really quick shower .
And got dressed .

"Girl you are slaying my life ." He says fanning himself .

"No girl you are definitely slaying mine ."

He smiles "Lets go bitch ." We left the house and we were on our way .

We pull up to Jarod 's two story house .
And the music was booming loud.

"Wait wait how do I look ?" I ask

"Like a bad bitch. Come on you know how we do it ." We get out linking arms together .

It was so live in there. I was greeted by most of the people that were there .

"Hey guys . Welcome to the livest party ever, enjoy yourself ." Jarod says .

Him and Danny exchanges looks . Then He walks off .

"I'm about to get my dance on girl ." He winks at me and starts to do his thing .

There are lots of people dancing on the floor . And the main one dancing were Danny .
He was getting recorded . I just stood off to the side .

"Hey why so gloomy love?"

"Oh hey Cameron ! I didn't think you'd be here ."

"Well, I have to make friends some how ."

"Yeah that's very true ." I say folding my arms .

"Excuse me love, you never told me your name ."

"Aliyah ." I say.

"That's a unique name ." I smile

"Thanks, not many people has that name ."

"Well miss Aliyah will you like to dance?"

"Oh, I'm not much of a dancer ." I say shyly .

"Oh come on . I'll be here with you . I won't let you go ."

"Okay." I'm very nervous right now I know all eyes are gonna be on us .

Dance for you by Beyoncé came on . Cameron pushes my body's close to his and we were moving slowly on the floor . We were so close I could feel the warmth of his body . I laid my head on him ."

"You know you're the first person to dance with me ."

"Same here with me ."

The song ended and we gazed into each other's eyes . My god it felt perfect to look into his blue gray eyes . But I wasn't about to kiss him

"I-I have to go to the bathroom ."

"Of course love take your time ."

I walked by a group of guys finding my way to the bathroom .

"Aye chi , isn't that girl that you be fucking ?" I stopped

"Hell yeah ! Man that bitch pussy was so wide you can put two airplanes in that bitch ."

They were cracking up laughing .

"Man and she give some bad ass head . Make a nigga wanna call his momma ."

"Damn bruh if I knew she was like that I should have got her ." He a Mexican looking guy .

Trying not to tear up or nothing I held back my tears .

I pushed them fuckers out my way .

"Oh really ?! So it's like that . First you be a jerk and lie to your friends about having sex with me . Last time a check I was a Virgin. But I see how you really are ."

I pushed him "Fuck you Malachi!" I yell as loud as I could .

I wish I never met your hoe ass !"
I went to my destination and sobbed my eyes out .

A/n this was the longest chapter I've ever wrote . Sorry for any mistakes. Thanks for
nanxcc for helping me on this chapter check out her stuff .
Comment below and don't forget to vote . Love you guys .
Aliyah .