11.Gay

(This chapter is gonna be about Danny , And about his sexuality and how he turned gay . He'll be in more chapters . I feel like a sucky writer but I'm trying .)

Danny
____________
That day I felt trapped . Like I was loosing my breath . Like I was loosing my life . The seven year old me that was so skinny , so clueless to know what was going on . To know I was getting raped . The feeling was so painful . I swore I'd never forget that day , I'd never forget that person . He was my uncle . I use to live with em while my mom was in the army .

I started growing up and I pretended like nothing happened to me. I tried to be like one of the guys . But after what happened to me , I looked at boys differently . I'd didn't want to but I did .
I was beginning to get more and more feminine . I started dressing like females and changing my voice . I hung around them I got into the gossip .

But everyday i'd hear the question

"Are you gay ?" I'd shake my head no . It was so obvious that I am , I'm so caught with the clothes I wear to my nails .

I finally admitted to myself that I was gay .

I told the two people that were close to me .  Aliyah and Patience .

They told me that , they already  knew.
No one ever talked about me . I guess cause they knew why I was gay .

Today was really the day I was gonna stand up to say ....

"I'M GAY !" I yell I front of the whole school . Their were claps coming from every direction . I was happy . Gay and happy .

My story wasn't like most gay guys .
No matter what you are you should always be yourself .
But rape is nothing to play about , that memory will repeat everyday in your head . Just ask God to release it .
He'll come through .

Tbc

Hey Loves ! I just wanted to write a different chapter today . I hope you liked it ! But , I just wanted to ask you guys should I make a book on my fairy tale story that I'm writing ? Its based off once upon a time cause I'm like obsessed If you guys like fairy tales or once upon a time I'll post it for you !
I love fairy tales . I got the prologue already written . So just let me know the comments . Love you guys !
-Aliyah .