19. Payback

Aliyah
_________

Cameron was taking me home, well Malachi's house . I was mad angry and hurt at the same time . I kept thinking about what he told me .
"It was me." Then I felt Malachi's hand connect with my face again . It was only imagination .
He pulls up to my drive way . "Well this is it." He says

"Yeah,well...Bye!" I open the door and quickly he says

"I had a great time tonight."

"Do you really expect me to care? Having Malachi thinking it was me who told . You should've kept your mouth shut . And another thing.. I thought I could trust you.. But to me honestly? I was better off with Ace"

"Look I'm sorry liyah, I couldn't keep this from you. I didn't wanna keep this from you. I wanted to tell you. I just didn't think If I told someone it wouldn't have got out there."

"Cut the bull shit Cameron."

I was about to walk out once more again,

"I like you!" He blurts out.

Turning around shocked. "What?"

". I know this isn't the quote 'perfect moment' but this is alright right for me.. I really like you. There isn't a day when I don't think about you, just just please, Will you be my girlfriend."

God, I'm blushing mad hard. His British voice made it even more cute. It was so hard to keep my anger out. But this cute British guy I couldn't say no . Plus I like him to.

"Yes.." He caresses my face and kisses my forehead, my nose, and my lips. It felt so good, it kind of felt like this was suppose to happen me and Cameron together.

"I'll call you later alright babe."

"Still hate your guts but okay,"

He pecks my lip one more time .
"It felt good to do that." I smile

"Bye punk." He flashes a smile and leaves.

Malachi
___________

I got to school the next day eager to go through with my plan.

I went to the my now least favorite class English. I took my seat by the wall cause she hasn't made it yet.

I hear a kissing noise in the hallway .

"See you soon beautiful."

"See you soon handsome" Of course my least two favorite people. Cameron and Aliyah. It's bad enough that bitch has to live with me . Now she's with my cousin .

"Good job! Way to go!" I say as she walks in . Everyone stars at me .

"You tell people I'm a prince, Act like you didn't and now you're dating my cousin. Brilliant just brilliant." I clap.

She ignores me .

"Now you got reporters coming this way and that way just to see me, at least I'm getting famous now."

I saw anger build up in her face. And I see tears welling up in her eyes.

"Aw, Poor baby's gonna cry now huh? Crying for the mom you don't have."

The class ooo'd. She looks at me a tear fell

"If you only knew."

"Sorry I'm late class," says Mrs.Nelson as she walks in .

"Today will be the day you have your baby's."

She came down the row and place babies to each couple . Ours was mixed .

I kinda really wanted it to go back to its old ways but shit this means war.

"I'll take custody of Jordan."

We both like the name Jordan so we discussed that, that will be her name .

"I'm the mother of the child, I will be taking custody of her!" Attitude attitude .

"No one is taking custody of nothing, you guys have to take care of it together
."

"NO way!" She yells .

"I agree with her I don't want to have shit with her we ain't no family."

"That's tears it, you too have to take counseling. How are you going to get married with all this you have going on."

"Married?!" We both yell in unison .

Class was finally over. Counseling with her?! Fuck man.

Reporters and paparazzi were all up in my shit.

"Mr.Clark! Mr.Clark! Who is this girl everyone is saying you slept with and that you got pregnant?"

What the fuck? "Get the fuck out of my face!"

It took a while now they got shoo'd away by the staff and don't want to mess with them .

I ran into the girl locker room I know Aliyah hasn't made it there yet so I know I have enough time .

Patience was sitting on the bench waiting.

"You ready?" She nods

"Let's do this"

Our faces the connected with each other . Of course I didn't feel anything .
I'd never feel anything towards patience. Footsteps were coming . Yes it's Aliyah . I placed my hand on patience clit she moans.

"Oh god! I can't believe I'm watching this" Aliyah is sensitive her eyes welled up with tears . I did this cause I know Aliyah loves me but she's gonna get what she deserves.

Blaaaah heeeeeey my peeps .
I haven't updated all week . So
I haven't been on watt pad a lot .
So I update when I can. I just be tired .
What do you now think of "Camliyah"
Why the fuck would Malachi kiss patience?
But comment and vote you guys!
I love youuuuuu until the end of time. This chappie was not edited so if you see some mistakes yeah you know .

-Aliyah