21.After Class

Malachi

Weeks have passed . I've been going to counseling with that girl ..Nothing seems to change . All we do is argue Fuss and argue . Who's stupid Idea was that anyway? For me to get counseled . Nothing seems to be going my way . All these interviews . This and that . But I am getting famous off of it. Wait No I am famous . They can call me"Prince Malachi" maybe things aren't so bad . But My relationship is. . What relationship

"Hey Malachi!" Amanda approaches me .

"Oh Hey..Amanda whats up?" She grabs my hand .

"So, you know prom is coming up this Saturday.." Oh crap, Prom?! I forgot all about that .

"And I was just wondering .. Who are you taking?"

"Um, I haven't decided yet ."

"Oh okay just checking . Just let me know by Thursday."

She kisses my cheek . and leaves me . What am I gonna do? Amanda don't want anything unless you have something. Prissy little. Let me close my mouth.

I sat down in First period (Or block) I took a seat in the far back . Mrs.Nelson just looked and didn't say a word . I guess she knew what was up. Its about time .

The announcements came on . "Good morning students and welcome back to a Monday morning here at BCHS . Our Annual talent show will be this Friday . So if You still wanna come be in the Talent show don't be shy to try out . We won't bite. Also coming up this Friday Is Prom . Tickets will be on sale at lunch and Break . Have a great day"

The announcement ended .

"Oh thats Brilliant!" Says Mrs.Nelson

"Aliyah, Malachi we have to practice right away."

"Practice for what?" I was dumbfounded .

"The talent show . Your voices go great together."

How did she know that I can sing?

"Yeah But we don't go great 'together' ." Aliyah says the the quote thing with her fingers. Cross my arms.

"Look Guys just meet me after class."

Aliyah glances at me and I glance at her.

Her eyes Sparkle . I know she's hurting but she's still tends to smile . Strong girl .

Aliyah

Class ended . My and Malachi stayed after

Are you kidding me ? Singing with him? UGH . Why does my life have to be so hard .

"So The song I assigned for you guys to sing is Almost is never enough by-"

"Ariana grande yeah I know" I cut her off .

"And Nathan Skyes" Says Malachi adding on to what I say.

"Oh Great You both know the song. Can you sing in Harmony for me real quick?"

I love to sing so whatever, I'll do it .

"Almost

Almost is never enoughq

So close to being in love

If I would have known that you wanted me

The way I wanted you

Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart

But right here in each others arms

And we almost

We almost knew what love was

But almost is never enough"

"Beautiful! Just beautiful" Claps Mrs.Nelson

It was actually really really good .

"Yeah It wasn't bad at all" I admit .

"I agree." I smile lowly . I just Wanna put ever thing in the past behind us . But so much happened . I can't deal with that . Well I'll try .

"Well I gotta go." I say .

"Hey Wait . It was nice actually talking to you again."

"Yeah you too" I slightly roll my eyes .

Then left his sight .

Hey lovees Sorry I haven't updated in so long .

School's back in and I'm so stressed kind of >.< But i'll get through it .

How do you feel about Them being in the talent show though? I think its cute .

But blah this was a VERY quick update but cause my class is ending.

Love you so much .

-Liyah