1.Power couple .

DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS THE FIRST STORY I'VE EVER WRITTEN ON WATT-PAD. MY GRAMMAR WASN'T THE BEST; SO YOU'LL SEE LOTS OF MISSPELLED WORDS, AND INCORRECT PRONUNCIATIONS. ALSO, I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FOURTEEN. I PUT MYSELF IN IT, AND UGH YEAH...SORRY FOR THAT. I'M CHANGING ALIYAH'S LAST NAME INTO SOMETHING DIFFERENT! SORRY FOR MY HORRIBLE WRITING!! 

Aliyah

"I'm not gonna wait on you all day, come the hell on."

Ace rushes me.  I nod my head in frustration, as he grabs my hand forcefully walking into the school. Stares were coming everywhere. 

"Power couple, over-here!"

Oh great, the year book committee.

"We need a picture of you guys. You guys have the record of the longest relationship here at Baldwin county."

Ace grabs my waist standing behind me. We both smile as the camera flashes. We put on a show of fake smiles. After that was over, Ace whispers into my ear. 

"I'll see you later baby, I love you."

"I love you more." Slightly I roll my eyes continuing down the hall way.

"I wish I had a relationship like them."

Females all around campus would say, but in reality that don't know anything.
These past two years has been a lie. Ace Johnson ...will never love me the way I love him. But, the love I have for him is slowly fading  each day.

     I shake off my thoughts to see my best friends; Patience & Daniel standing by my locker .

Daniel is gay, he hasn't really come out the closet yet but, everyone knows that he's gay. We call him Danny. PS, closets are for clothes only .

Patience she's my best-fiend, she is amazing at everything. I love her with all of my heart.

"Girl where have you been?" Danny says with his hand on his hip. I hate it when he does that. 

"With Ace." My eyes wandered to the floor .

"Just leave him." Patience says with lots of attitude. 

"Yes! Please! We both know he's not treating you right" Danny adds on.

"He's treating me just fine." I reply .

"Whatever you say..." Danny replies .

"God, Malachi is just so fine." I look up, and our eyes met. Danny is right. He is fine.

 Malachi Clark, is the schools hottest white boy. He loves 'Black' girls he never dated a white girl in his entire life. At-least that's what he says.  He's also the leader of a gang now that his brother died. His brother was fine too, he graduated last year. Ace told me someone in his gang shot him.

"He's walking towards you!" Danny says .

Patience squeals & fixes my hair before he made it to us.

"How do I look?How do I look?" I rush the words out of my mouth .

"Good now act nor-" Danny gets cut off .

"What's up shorty?" A hood guy's favorite word to approach a female. He says those words starring at me like the last thing to eat on earth .

"Hey Malachi! What's up?"

Really liyah, that's the only thing you could think of?

"Nothing much, I was just gonna ask if could I walk you to class?"

Well we do have the same class together, so why not?

"Uh, sure of course." I smile at him then look back at Patience and Danny we they mouth to me a,

"You go girl!"

Oh, yeah. I wish I could go, go and get away from Ace.

A/N this is my new story you guys . Yes the 1st chapter is short but like I always say it'll get better .
Tell me what you think of it .
Love you guys oh so much .

Liyah .