7. Jerk .

Malachi

_________

My mom really pissed me off . She doesn't like black people but she dated one? I just don't get it . I turn the nob on my door pushing it open wishing to see Aliyah lying down reading a book or something, but boy was I wrong .

"Whoa, I wasn't expecting you two to meet yet ." Aliyah's eyes trailed to my face her expression was fiery like a fire ant . I turned paler then I ever was .

"Yeah, well here we are ..." I kept my eyes on her

"So you guys are really a 'Thing' ?"

"No, well we never really broke up . After I left New England we just haven't spoke ."

"Wait so you're British ? " Her arms were folded her expression never changed

"No I am ." Amanda barges in "Don't you hear it in my voice ?" She said with an attitude .

"Look bitch-"

"Aliyah chill okay . She has a bad attitude ."

"Okay ? I do too . I'm just gonna let you guys have at it . I'll be in a different room ."

There was a honk out side . "Oh that's my mom , I'll be moving in next week." She kissed me long , It was good but I didn't feel anything, nothing at all.

"Bye Mali ." She blows a kiss and walks out twisting her hips very hard .

Aliyah stood playing with her fingers .

"I'm about to go shower ." She says .

"Charles !" I yell .

"No you don't have to-"

"Too late ." I said .

"Here you go Miss Aliyah."  he hands her plan white towels. 

 She half smiles and looks back at me .

Aliyah

____________

My feelings were kind of hurt , well very hurt . But I just have to let it go . All the way . I have a boyfriend anyways . A cheating back stabbing boyfriend

I get into the shower washing my body . The fact that I have to sleep in the same bed with him .

Well I don't have to but I want to.

The shower door opens and white hands wraps around my body . Soft kisses smoothens down my neck . Large hands caresses my body . He picks me up and our lips collides together .

" I love you" Malachi says

"I love you too ." I Say back

I opened my eyes and everything was a lie I was just day dreaming .

I get out the shower rethinking the whole day dream over again . I it felt so real , so real I didn't even get to finish .

I put on my underwear and a large blue shirt that over flows my body .

I walk into the room seeing Malachi With Darcy the Senior that's suppose to be giving us points for our grade .

"You guys are doing good so far . I'll be back next Monday ." She winks as Malachi bites his lips .

"What was that about ?" he chuckles .

"I'm sorry I know that was awkward that was the only way to keep my grade up."

"You had sex with her ?" My eyes widened

"No of course not . I got charm Aliyah . Lots of it . I did grab her butt , it was hard to resist compared to yours ."

"Excuse me ?!"

"You're gonna be coming over a lot , I just want you to get to know the real me . No more no less ."

"Okay I take a shower and you come back acting like a complete jerk . "

"Its called acting baby . That's how I live ."

"Fuck you okay ? Act that."

"Oh , Trust me , You'll want too I'm Malachi Clark "

A/N this was just a quick update , I was on my computer and I hate it .

My next chapter will be better I promise . Comment How you liked it .

I'm getting a new phone soon . So You know , I can concentrate more .

I'm taking thing at slow pace right now . I promise you it'll get better.

Love you guys ! Don't forget to vote . byeeeeee.

-Aliyah