2. You put me in a trance .

Aliyah
E n g l i s h C l a s s .

_________________

Malachi opens the door me .

"For you my lady." I smile at him.

"You're more of a gentlemen than a thug." I say.

Who knew any male here were raised with such good manners, well, besides the rich white guys.

I pull out my chair to sit beside Brianna.

"Good morning class," Says Mrs.Nelson

"Today I'm not gonna start you off on your usual daily sparks, I'm gonna do something a little different today."

Everyone looks around at each other and began to gossip about what they thought Mrs.Nelson was gonna do. Believe it or not she's really cool.

"Okay, quiet down, quiet down. I'm gonna sit you in boy girl form.
And then tell you the assignment... First up is Reggie and Reagan you guys sit on the first row .
Brandon and Melissa, you guys sit behind them, Demi and Nick ...."

It was about 60 seconds later that's where it all begun .

"And last but not least Aliyah and Malachi. This will be your partner for today, and/or maybe the rest of the year..."

Usually when stuff like this goes, it's the rest of the year .

"What a coincidence ." Malachi's deep voice whispers, as he sat down in the chair next to me. He sat back with his hands between his legs.

"So on with the assignment, this morning you will be writing down what you see on your partner. You have to be very descriptive if you don't i'll be taking off ten points . You can not look at what your partner says . You'll have fifteen to twenty minutes to work on this ."

Malachi turn towards me already having a paper and a pencil out .

"You wanna go or ?..." His voice begins to trail off.

"Yes i'll go, to show you how to be creative."

"Whatever you say." He smirks at me .

I began to focus. He glides the pencil and paper towards me and began to take a look at him .

He's A pale color almost like snow.
With icy blue green eyes .
Fluffy Brown hair, that I feel I could lay in.
Very very very tall, and handsome.
He has these kissable pink lips.
A very long neck. (I wonder what he's doing (; )
A vein is popping out of his right arm .
He has perfect teeth, pearly whites to be exact.
Medium sized ears.
With huge.

"Are you finished? Or are you done?"

He snaps me out of my trance, that I didn't even know I was in.
Why doesn't Ace have me like this?

"I'm both."

I say trying not to gaze into those sweet eyes of his.

"Is it ...me? Am I causing this?"

"Causing what?  I have a boyfriend."

"You think I don't know?" Our eyes never left each other.  That was the trance right there.

Still, why doesn't Ace make me feel like this? Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that our love is FAKE!

He flips the paper to the other side .

Malachi
___________
I take a good look of her and began to write down everything I saw.

Her brown complexion  blends in perfectly with her darker brown eyes.
Her smile brightens up the room even when her teeth aren't really as white as whipped cream it still shakes me up inside .
The blond dye in her hair brings out her personality.
Her short stubby legs makes me feel like a giant .
Her square glasses shows her intelligence . Her plump
Lips are my weakness .
Her curvy body takes my breath way .
The list can go on .

"Okay the 25 minutes are up, I hope you all wrote some good things down.
I have one more thing to tell you. I talked this out with Mr.Smith, and since we don't have any classes to help you in relationships or talk about sex and everything , he says I can finally do my life Dream and be you're life skills teacher, you all will be having English next semester, instead of being your boring English teacher you can think of me as your life coach."

Claps appeared everywhere, this shit never happened ever, but now that you think of it , this is gonna be a good experience .

"So this is a permission letter on this project I'm gonna have you doing . You have to have your parents to sign it, why? Because with your partner you're sitting with now, this is now your boyfriend and now your girlfriend .

The project is called 'Act like you love me' . You're gonna have to deal with fake pregnancy's marriages, and you're gonna have to share a locker .
But now Let's see who's the most girl/boyfriend material. So you will be coming over each other's houses about 3 days a week but if it's okay with your parents try to stay at-least one night every week with them it's okay if you don't want to, I completely get it . I bought you all journals so you can tell me how everything goes I will need your journals every Friday. I will have my seniors come and check on you guys twice every week. And remember this is only for this class no more no less what I mean by that is no sex. So let the love began ."

Okay this is bad really really bad.
I don't want Aliyah to
Know who I really am .