10. The break up .

Malachi
_________

My body laid their lifeless .
It could've have been one on one . But no, he had to get his gang the boys that back him up everywhere he goes .I gotta call a meeting tonight . It's just been a about about 4 months since my brother died
It's been hard to move on with em he was the head and know it's up to me .
Hell what do I know , I'm just a white guy .

"Yo! that's Malachi ." I already knew the voice it was my best friend, Jarod .
He may be a weird one but he fa sho got my back .

"Malachi !" He slapped my face over and over again.

"Mali ! Man wake up ."

I blinked my eyes and each of the boys from my clique helped me the dragged me to the nurse . It's like every time I meet that fool no teachers be around but I'm glad . Revenge gone come for that ass .

I sat at the nurses office and the next thing that Caught my mind was Aliyah .
Is trying to hide my royalty from her is making me loose her also ?
I like her a lot and I don't want to loose her man . I can't . She's defiantly my type .

"Name ?" Nurse Sheila said .

"Malachi Clark."

"What seems to be the problem?"

"Well I got in a fight and this happened ."

She threw me a couple ice packs .

"This will help you guaranteed ." She smiles

"Man what typa shit ? You know what ." I get up and walk out .

Aliyah
__________

"Let fucking go of me Ace !" I try my hardest but my little body couldn't even compete with his .

"Look I told you to stop hanging around him Li you know you never disobeyed me ."

I laugh "disobeyed you ?! . What are you suppose to be my parents . I'm no fucking kid Ace."

"Don't you dare talk to me like that ."

I finally got out of his grip "Fuck you . What I do with Malachi doesn't concern you ! But you know what I've been faithful this whole time .. Have you?"

There was straight silence . "Exactly .. And by the way , it's over baby . Tough luck ."

I stomped off. It didn't make no since to be with him anyways . He didn't love me .
I really needed to get to class but I didn't care at the moment .

Malachi was the first thing that popped up in my brain .So many thoughts were rushing in my head I was just getting so many mixed emotions . My body hit something hard . I looked up and it was another white figure guy . He was damn cute .

"Woah, I'm sorry love." He says in the British accent .

"No it's not your fault I'm just a little bit irritated . I have a million emotions rolling through my head right now ." I kept my eyes on the floor .

"My eyes are up here." He says I look up at him .

"I'm Cameron ." He says . "Cameron Clark ."

"I never heard of you ." I say .

"Well now you do , I just moved here a month ago from the UK."

"Well nice to meet you Cameron . "

"You know you have the most prettiest eyes right ?" Low key I was blushing his accent was so cute.

"They seem normal to me ."

"It's different from a view of some one else's. But yeah I'll see you around ."

He winks at me . He's another Malachi but better way better .

Tbc

I was having writers block , so I just typed whatever they popped in my head . So are you happy that her and Ace finally split ? How do you feel about Cameron? I gotta find a white guy to fit him I was literally gonna put Cameron Dallas , but if you guys have anyone that I
Could use for him . Gosh I hate ha oh writers block I need help >.< .
(None of my chapters were edited so if you see any mistakes just don't think nothing of it .)

But I hope you liked it anyways

-Aliyah .