16.keep a secret .

Malachi
_________

The guys said we had to do the mission early . I had everything I needed with me . I was loaded . We put black masks on so they wouldn't recognize our faces .

"Okay you guys know what to do." They were out side at the park, sitting there .

We nod our heads and started shooting . They ran off I guess they weren't packed down . Or just not ready for what they deserved .
It was only one left lying on the ground . Ace .

Shit, I couldn't have killed em .
I was barley shooting his way . I starred at him he looked at me still breathing "You-You're gonna pay for this shit. I-I know who you are ."

"Come on dude." says Jarod. We flee off as we heard ambulances and police sirens and acted like nothing happened .

Two days later .

Cameron
_________

So, Aliyah calls and tell me to just have dinner at Malachi's house cause his parents are having a 'Big' dinner . And also she's told me not to pick her up because she's already there . I'm not the jealous type, but Aliyah she's different . I want her . But she likes Malachi . I hate it .

I swing by Malachi's place ringing the door bell . "I got it Charles." I hear Malachi call.

He doesn't say anything when he opens the door he just lets me in . I held a Bouquet of flowers .

"Where's Aliyah ?" I say

"She's in her room getting dressed."

"Wait, her room? She's living here?"

"Yeah, her mo- parents is on a trip right now and she didn't wanna be alone so I offered her to stay here."

"Hey Cameron." Mrs.clark hugs me .

"Oh hey Mrs.C" I hug her back

"It's great to see you honey, let me go down to the kitchen and finish cooking ."

"Alright see you then." She Walks off and I turn back Around to Malachi .

I squint my eyes "You listen here and you listen good. Aliyah is mine okay ? Mine . And I won't let you-"

"Cameron ?" I already knew whose voice that was at the tip of my tongue .
I turn around Aliyah had on a burgundy tight fitted dress with white vans and her hair curled .

"Sorry I look all tacky but I hate heels ."

She wraps her arms around my neck like she did at Jarod's party . She squeezed me into a nice hug .

"No you look Fantacky" says Malachi she laughs at his lame joke I gave him a cold eye he seemed to not care .(Fantastic and Tacky).

"Uh, these are for you." I was kind of nervous

"Thank you Cameron that was very sweet of you." She kisses my cheek . Boom, And she hasn't put her lips  on Malachi yet. 

"Foods ready!" Mrs. Clark said .

We all travel down stairs damn it smelled good in there .
Very good .

Everyone take their seats . Aliyah sat in the middle of me and Malachi .

He looks at her and smiles . She smiles back . Then she looks at me and grabs my hand whispering "there's nothing to be jealous about."she says .

"Aliyah dear, would you mind praying for us ?" She nods

"Yes ma'am.... Dear God, we thank you for this wonderfully made food you had Mrs.Clark to cook for us, we don't know what we would do with out you if you weren't the one doing all this for us ,
I want you to keep our bodies nourished-" Mr.Clark cuts her off

"In Jesus name we pray ahh-men"

"Look, That was very disrespectful of you." Aliyah sounded very angry .

"Well Us white folk don't stand here for 45 minutes praying over food." 

"Well thats how my family does it . Race shouldn't matter at all, especially if we are talking about God."

"You are in my home and you will abide by my rules."

Aliyah closed her eyes and took a deep breath . "Yes, Mr.Clark"

About 10 minutes in everyone began eating . Aliyah barley touched her food.

Malachi's stands up.

"I have a confession to make Aliyah, I can't stand here lying to you all this time." She had a confused look on her face . He had to do this in this very moment?  

"Malachi You don't want to do this." I say egging him on . When someone tells him no he does the opposite.

"Shut up Cameron"

"What is it?" He sighs.

"This could ruin your life"

He ignored me .

"I'm-"

"Malachi You listen to me . I command you to keep your mouth Closed don't say anything to this gal"

"I'm- I'm a prince, I can't lie anymore, Cameron knows Amanda knows, now you know. It's cause I care about you . And I figured that you needed to know." 

A/N

Blah sorry I haven't updated . But I just wanted to secret to be out . Do you think Malachi shot Ace ? Or do you like how jealous Cameron is ? What do you think Cameron is gonna do? This chapter is not edited so sorry if you see a lot of mistakes .
Vote & comment love you .

Aliyah .