(1) In Lust

Saphira

"Oh my God Saphira, did you see the new neighbor who moved into the house next door, as we watched the tall dark haired stranger putting things into his house. His black hair was done up in a bun, the way his heavily tattooed arms flexed.

"No, not that hot." I said with a shrug and walked away into the house with my friend Violet following suit.

"Not that hot, are you fucking insane? I'd climb on that man in a heartbeat. Besides you need a good fuck, it's been ages since you and Noah broke up." Violet said and I laughed.

"If you want to fuck him, be my guest!" I said with a laugh.
"Nah I have Michael to do that for me." She winked at me, I grimaced and didn't need to know anything about her sex life. I threw my tea towel at her and we laughed.

(The Next Day)

I decided to get in a bit of gardening and sort out my rose bush and stuff. Until I heard loud moaning coming from the garden next door, I tried to ignore it but I saw the black haired guy pounding a blonde hair girl, her moans escaping her lips, the black haired guy had his back turned away, his tattooed back exposed, the sun making his dark hair glisten and his back looked pretty strong and as if he worked out. I wanted him so badly.

"Oh my God Daniel, harder please!" Moans escaped her lips.

Daniel that name suited him.

I felt myself getting wet in between my legs, I couldn't stand it anymore. I tried not to make any noise, and headed back inside and closed my door and sighed. He was too fucking hot and it was hard to resist him. I sighed and decided to take a bath, and I laid in the tub and closed my eyes letting my body relax in the warm water.

But all I could picture is him, him fucking me so hard that I wouldn't be able to handle it. I decided to finish up my bath and headed to shower. I wrapped the towel around my body, God he was sitting on his bed reading a book.

I could sense he was watching me, his dark eyes. I kept my back toward him and I walked over to my drawer and I pulled out a silky night dress and put it on. My nipples were hardened, he had a smirk.

Cocky bastard! He fucked that other girl on purpose to get me hyped on him. I switched off the lights and went to bed. I laid in my bed, and once again my mind wandered to what I witnessed in the garden.

I pulled my night dress up and began to pinch my nipples as I spread my legs and began to rub my clit, imagining him pounding into me. I let out a moan, as I began to circle around my clit as I rubbed myself and cried out in pleasure.

"Oh Daniel!" I cried out as I reached my climax and I laid in my bed, after that I couldn't sleep now. I cleaned myself up and walked and grabbed my silk dressing gown and saw there was a full moon with stars.

I padded downstairs, pulled my purple hair into a bun and decided to watch the stars. It was chilly and I decided to stay out there. God, even the crisp air couldn't stop how horny I felt.

I heard the sound of a door open and slamming shut and I saw the hot neighbor walk out, he wore a hoodie which was undone revealing his six pack and tattooed and he wore some basketball shorts.

"Couldn't sleep huh?" He asked me, as he walked toward the fence.
"No, couldn't." I whispered to the dark haired stranger.

"Well come on, let me help come over and we can spend some time together. What's your name?" He asked me.

"Saphira. And yours?" I asked him while I watched toward the fence. He chuckled.

"Well I'm sure you heard mine being moaned earlier, but it's Daniel." He said while I walked over to the fence and I climbed over making sure not to flash him since I wasn't wearing panties so I didn't want to flash him. He picked me up off the

"So?" I asked while he stood a foot taller than me.
"I know you were watching me and I heard you moaning earlier... Tell me Saphira. What do you want?" He asks.

"I want you!" I whispered and he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, as he discarded his hoodie and pulled off my dressing gown.

We walked toward his gazebo area where a couch was and he laid me underneath him, as I traced his hard chest with my nails. His hands pulled off my dressing gown, and he got naked also.

He thrusts into me causing a moan to escape my lips, as he slammed into me his hips moving feverishly as I dragged my nails up and down his tattooed back.

"Oh Daniel faster please!" I pleaded as he drove into me at a faster rate, causing my hips to buck up and meet up with his. His lips trailing down to my neck leaving lovebites and things on there.

He was perfect, gentle and amazing. I loved the way he felt against my body, after a few rough thrust, he was slowing down and getting slower. While he got off me, I was shivering at the pleasure I felt.

"That was amazing!" He whispers. And placed his lips against mine, he gave me his hoodie and I put it on. He pulled on his black boxers and we laid under the stars and watched them.

"So do you always fuck your neighbours? And others to get your neighbors worked up?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"That was an ex who wouldn't leave so...Just gave her what she wanted and went off her way. Now you on the hand intrigue. I heard how you moaned my name, so figured I might as well return the favor?" He says with a small smile.

"So is this a one time thing?" I asked him.

"Do you want it to be?" He asks me with a smirk.

"I don't know you tell me, how about I cook you some dinner? And we see how it goes?" I asked him, leaning against his tattooed chest.

"Mine place or your place?" He asked me, while he leant down placed a rough kiss on my lips.

"How about your place?" I said with a smile, and he nodded.