7. House Of Shame

Daniel

I woke up with a bit of pain in my rib, I looked over and saw Saphira sleeping. Her lilac hair was sprawled all over her pillow. Then I groaned trying to sit, until I heard her mumble something in her sleep.

"No Noah, don't hurt him please, leave him alone!" She mumbled in her sleep, as she began stirring. Was she having a nightmare?  "Daniel, no, please be okay." She yelled and I got scared. I began waking her.

"Saphira?" I called out to her and she woke up and her green eyes looking into my hazel ones.
"Oh my God Daniel it was horrible, he was trying to hurt you and I felt so helpless..God." She cried while she clung onto my neck.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'm right here. He can't hurt me, I'm right here." I said while placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

"You promise?" She asked me and I nodded. It warmed my heart to know that she cared about.

"I promise." I said and placed a kiss on her forehead, we spent the rest of our Sunday in bed together. My stomach grumbled because I seemed to be hungry and she giggled.

I promise." I said and placed a kiss on her forehead, we spent the rest of our Sunday in bed together. My stomach grumbled because I seemed to be hungry and she giggled.

"You stay in bed and I'll make some food." She said while placing a kiss on my lips and trying to get out of the bed, I pulled her into my lap, her naked body pressed against mine.

I deepened the kiss while she wrapped her arms around my neck, I began peppering kisses all over her face, jawline and then her neck. I began biting on her neck a little bit causing a moan to escape her lips, I gave her a hickey marking her as my own.

"Dan, don't  stop!" She moaned. God her moans were so melodic. She sat herself on my hard erect cock and started riding it causing her to whimper. I grabbed on her hips and started tracing her beautiful pale flesh with my hands and sat myself up and kissed her. Our bodies were centimeters apart from each other and I kissed her neck and her breasts.

I took her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it and she scratched my back and neck and  switched to the right nipple while teasing  the left one and kissed it gently. She was close. I felt it and thrusted a bit harder in her while she laid her head on mine. Her whimpers and moans filled the room, her beauty was radiant.

She was a Goddess, and her body deserved to be worshiped like one, showing my love for her.  As I found myself thrusting harder into her,  she cried out while biting my tattooed shoulder.

"I love you." I moaned while our bodies moved in rhythm, coming together as one.

Saphira

I was close as Daniel drove his cock harder into me, causing a loud moan to escape my lips as I bit into his muscular tattooed shoulder. I kept my arms wrapped around his neck more tightly.

"I love you!" He murmurs against my flushed skin, my heart beating faster as those words slipped from his mouth. I was on the verge of coming undone from the intensity of his thrusts, I cried out.

I moaned, as I was on the verge of coming down  from this magical euphoria I felt. "Oh my God Daniel!" I screamed as my cunt clenched around him and I came undone. As his thrusts were getting sloppier and slower, and pulled out of me.  He came into me, I renewed my birth control.

He groaned while releasing into me, we laid on the bed panting. The sex was mind-blowing, but he said he loved me?

Could he have meant it? Was it something he blurted out?

(The Next Day)

I sat with Violet and Yelena, as we were having brunch in the office space. Daniel saying I love you, I wasn't ready for this? Calling me a Goddess, love?

"Hey are you okay?" Violet asks and I hummed in response.
"Something happened last night when Daniel and I were having sex, he said he loved me." I whispered while the two girls looked at me in shock.

"What did you say?" Yelena asks me, I sighed while I drummed my white manicured fingers on the wooden counter.

"I said nothing, what was I supposed to say?" I asked them. I tried to keep busy during work, ignoring what happened between  us.

Noah was supposed to be coming at around three thirty in the afternoon to meet about his house. He had emailed a PDF document of his photos and instructions, while I drafted up sketches and plans.

"Ah Saph you're three o'clock arrived." Vi said and I stood up and walked toward the waiting area. I grabbed the folder and headed out.

"Come on Noah." I said while my heels clicked against the marble floor and we took a seat. I saw Noah sit down, his white button shirt bulging, his Rolex shining on his wrist. I showed him the blueprint and plan, as he glanced at it.

"Alright when do we start?" Noah asks me and I explain.
"Since Ryan isn't here today, we can schedule an appointment to view the house and get the measurement. Would Friday work?" I asked and he got out his phone and checked the calendar app.

"Yes, would noon or one work for you?" He asked and I opened my journal and recorded it.

"Alright yes Ryan and I shall see you then." I said, while I walked him to the door. He didn't have anything nasty to say today, Noah was unpredictable with his emotions. I sat down and sighed, while I texted my brother Ryan.

He marked it down, I sighed. The rest of the day went slowly.

I pulled into my garage and saw that Daniel's house lights were off, I began to shower and put on some comfortable clothes. I was towel drying my lilac hair and went to my bed and pulled the box out.

I had all the photos of Noah and I on our engagement day. Maybe it was time to let it go, I saw the engagement ring and it still haunted me.

Daniel

Luke was coming in to get his tattoo touched up, it was always great to speak to Luke and get his perspective on stuff. I was sterilizing the tattoo chair and stuff.

"Hey man!" Luke said as we did our secret handshake, I went and washed my hands and got on some new black latex gloves and began prepping the ink.
"How are you doing?" I asked him and he began telling me how he was looking into spaces for his salon.

"You know perhaps you should speak to Saphira about that, she could decorate it for you." I suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea." Luke said and then he glanced at me. "Speaking of which, how's it going with you guys?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"It's not going man, I sort of messed up because we were having a wild night. I accidentally blurted that I loved her." I said and Luke's eyes widened.

"And do you? How did she respond?" Luke said, as he winced when the needle struck a sensitive part of his skin, I mumbled a sorry.

"She didn't respond, man, but I don't blame her. How can I drag her into my mess?" I questioned simply, while dipping the gun in the red shade and continued shading on his skin.

"Maybe she was in shock? Luke asked me, and I shrugged. I finished up and wiped the excess ink.

"The sex is great, especially since she can take charge in the relationship. I've never seen a beautiful woman like her man, but the past is lurking behind me. The loss of my brother and stuff." I said while I wrapped his tattoo, and gave him some aftercare stuff for it.

"Well why don't you take her out or something? And maybe you both could have a talk." Luke said and he nodded. I decided to visit Thomas' grave, I haven't done that in a while and thought of the downfall of everything. All the bitter things from the past I felt.

My house of shame.