9. Confide In Me (Pt II)

Saphira

We drove in Daniel's Dodge Durango with The Summoning by Sleep Token gently playing in the background. Violet said she would look after the cats since we were going to be away for the weekend. Daniel gripped the steering wheel, I would glance at him, his face full of concentration. There was something sexy about a man driving, his black hair tied up in a bun, revealing his chiseled jawline.

"Do you see something you like?" Daniel said with a smirk, while his tattooed hand gripped mine.
"So where are we going?" I questioned while we drove in silence.

"You'll see." Daniel said with a smile, as his dimples showed. We arrived at a beautiful little cottage with greenery and a lake.

"Wow this is gorgeous." I said with a smile, while he drove up the white gravel driveway, and we parked in front of the house and we got our luggage and walked inside. It was nice on the inside, rustic with a touch of masculinity and femininity. He shows me around the house.

"Tonight we shall have dinner by the fireplace." Daniel said pointing at the white rug that laid there and I nodded.

(Later that night)

I sat in front of the fireplace with my wine glass in hand and enjoyed being here with Daniel. He had cooked a wonderful dinner and did the dished.I thought about the last few days and the things that happened.  He brought me to work by what he said and how he looked at me and smiled.

He made me happy and I felt safe with him and he confided in me his demons, his past and what hurt him. He also entered into a fierce fight for me with Noah to defend me.

Although sometimes he was an idiot, he was my idiot. I noticed how often he smiled more. I noticed the way Daniel looked at me like I was the only girl in his world, who wouldn't want that?

Once he was done with everything, he sat down next to me and put a blanket around my shoulders and pulled me onto his lap.

I laid my head on his shoulder relishing in this moment, listening to the crackle of the wood. I kissed him on the cheek and felt his hand on my thigh as it stroked up and down again and again.

We didn't utter a word and the silence between us was filled with deep chemistry and desire. My kisses went from his cheek to his earlobe to his neck.
I realized now that I wanted more, I wanted him and his lust drove me insane, I craved him more and more everyday, "Saphira." Daniel  said in a low husky voice.

"Yes?" I asked, my fingers fiddling with his shirt and running over his strong chest and as I bit my lower lip.
He leaned down and kissed me with searing passion, pulling me even closer to him and a soft gasp escaped my lips, his lips trailing down to my neck and nibbled as he slowly laid me on the fur rug, I laid on my back underneath him.

I grabbed his hair and stroked his cheek. He took my hand and held it tight, stroking it. I let myself fall, closed my eyes and let him do it.

Daniel took off my panties and pulled my dress up, I took off because it annoyed me. "Beautiful goddess," He murmured against my stomach and kissed it, while trailing kisses up to my breasts, my lips and then he inserted a finger into me.

I gasped violently and clawed at his neck "Not fair!" I whined softly and Daniel flashes me his signature  smirk "Why?" He asked and stopped and lifted my chin to look at him.

"Because you're still dressed!" I exclaimed. I watched Daniel strip out of his clothes. His black and gray tattoos became visible as well which defined his muscular build. He undid his bun he had been wearing, his long black hair fell over his shoulder. He undid his belt, took off his pants and boxer shots. The length of his cock was always mesmerizing.

"Are you happy, baby girl?" He purred and I nodded.I traced my finger over his stomach and grabbed his cock, massaging it gently and Daniel groaned, "No, let me make you feel good first!" He gasped and took my hand away and pinned my hands over my head.

"Just let me go and I promise I'll stay still." I whined and he nodded, while he was in between my legs

Daniel put my legs over his shoulder and licked my clit which sent chills down my spine. He was devouring every inch of me, like he had been starving for weeks.

I withered  under him, moaning, panting, but he didn't let go. his tongue licked me, ate me and wanted me madly.

"Daniel", I wailed at how intense he was eating and savoring me, the intensity of the moment consuming me.  His grip was tight and he looked up at me while giving me a satisfied look, as I came undone.

"It's alright baby girl, I got you." He murmured in my ear and kissed my neck while nipping at the skin, and slowly trailing wet kisses to my breasts.

Daniel held me tightly in his arms as my body trembled with excitement and as the waves of the climax slowly subsided. I felt myself calm down a bit and took a deep breath "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded with a small smile.

"Now its your turn." I replied and with that m he flipped us over so I was on top of him.  I pushed him down on his back and didn't sit on him. He looked up at me smiling and my hands ran from his chin over his neck and chest to his belly button and his erect cock.

I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck on it, his fingers entangled in my lilac hair.
"Good girl!" Daniel grunts, my emerald green eyes looking up at him, while grunted underneath me.

His cock was pulsating in my mouth, I could feel him approaching his climax.  I stopped after a few minutes, Daniel sat up and kissed me passionately. I sat down on his lap and his cock as he penetrated deep into me causing a silent scream to escape my lips. His size was something that drove me insane.

I began moving on him and we found our rhythm while I bounced on top, as his hips thrusted upwards to meet my movements. Daniel kept kissing my breasts and neck and I scratched his back and neck, laid my head on his shoulder causing a loud cry of pleasure to escape my lips and I kept panting.

"Daniel....please!"  I gasped as he drove deeper into me over and over again,

"I... I love you," I gasped, holding onto him like I might lose him at any moment. We both came closer to our climax, our bodies joining as one. Daniel's hot seed poured inside of me. Our bodies shuddered at the intense passion and intense love making we had shared. I stayed on top of him panting and feeling happy.

A few minutes passed, I got off him and  laid down next to him pulling me into his arms, while we laid next to each other silently, my fingers tracing his tattooed chest.

Daniel looked at me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Were you serious?" Daniel asked cautiously and I found myself nodding.

"I meant every damned word Daniel, I love you. I want this more than anything." I whisper, his lips curl up into a smile and he leaned down giving me a sweet kiss. I felt really exhausted and found myself falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up slowly and looked around. I lay on the sofa and sat up slowly. I heard Daniel in the shower and saw that he had put a large towel and fresh clothes on for me. I smiled and took it and smelled it.

He had sprayed some silk perfume on it and I smiled at how thoughtful he was. "Good morning baby girl." Said a deep voice behind me and I was met with a large cup of fresh coffee.

"I hope you slept well, my beauty" he asked, kissing me on the cheek. His stubble was soft and tender as his lips grazed my cheek.I loved that feeling.

"I slept well and you?" I asked him and he nodded. "If you want to eat something, just go upstairs and first right then there's breakfast. He murmured.I nodded and stood up. I took the towel and the clothes and took a shower.

After the hot shower I headed downstairs and saw Daniel at the stove making breakfast and went to him. I leaned my head against his back and held onto him. We plated up the food and took a seat and ate. This was a perfect way to begin the day, it is something I'll always look forward to.

"Is everything okay?" Daniel asked me while his tattooed hand gripped mine and I glanced at the dark haired man before me.

"Yes everything's perfect." I said.