10. Expect The Unexpected

Saphira

Violet, Yelena and I arranged to have a girls night at my house while Daniel, Michael, Ryan and Luke were having a guys night at his place.  Although I've been suffering with an unexpected wave of food poisoning since we ate bad sushi, the sickness still hasn't faded.

"Are you sure you're well enough for a girls night Saph." Daniel asked me, looking at me with concern.

"Yes, I'm fine babe, it is probably the bad sushi I ate a while back. It just upset my stomach." I said while I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his tattooed shoulders. While he leaned down and captured our lips into a sweet kiss. I sighed in content.

"Don't worry if you still feel unwell, let me know. I'll be right there." Daniel murmured and kissed my forehead.

"And I love you darling." I said with a small smile, while he held me in his tattooed arms. I didn't want him to leave her.

"I should head back and prepare for the guys also." Daniel said while he pecked my lips and walked away, leaving me. I stood near the fence and sighed deeply, it made me laugh that our love story began with this fence.

Daniel had left to get some things for tonight. I made  final preparations, turned on the whirlpool so that it would warm up and put the plates with the snacks and drinks out on the table.

I watched Daniel as he prepared everything until it rang for me. it was the girls and i opened the door "Come in, come in you can change in the bathroom if you want." I said to the girls, hugging them all one by one.

The girls walked inside and we sat down outside, I could see Daniel inside rushing after the cats. I missed having Daniel by my side, but he told me that the boys night would be at the bar.

Daniel

I watched as Saphira and the girls were chatting with each other while I fed the cats. I decided to get ready and head to the bar where I was meeting with the boys.

Although my concern was about Saph's nausea and vomiting, I hope the girls don't pressure her to drink too much. But I pushed the worries to the back of my head and pulled on my leather jacket. I looked at the two cats sitting in front of me.

"Alright children I'm going out now, don't cause too much trouble while your mummy and I are going." I scolded the orange cat and the black cat sitting in front of me. I locked up the house and called an Uber and headed to the club since Luke and the rest of them had arrived.

The boys were already waiting and we decided to get a couple of pints of beer and stuff.
"So how's it going with Saph?" Luke asks me while Michael sits around.

"We're official now, we confessed our feelings to each other." I said while sipping my bottle of beer.

"You know that deserves a round of shots." Michael said while he flags down a bartender. "Bartender give us a couple of rounds of shots." Michael said, and the bartender poured us shots.

My mind lingered on Saphira though, as we downed the shots.
"Well that's great isn't it? But there's something bothering you." Luke said.

"I never thought that I would meet someone amazing as Saph, I'm truly lucky but her ex boyfriend is the worst." I said while letting out a sigh.

"Don't worry he won't bother you anymore." Luke said to me. I agreed and tonight was about Saphira and I, although we decided to keep the baby news to ourselves. Our little one was going to be beautiful, I felt so fortunate. God she was so beautiful, especially the night I fucked her in my backyard it was magical.

I never knew I was capable of love, there were women before Saphira but none were so sensual as she was, every inch of her was pure perfection. Her thick lilac hair which cascaded down her body, those emerald green eyes. Her body underneath mine felt like heaven.

"Don't worry man we will keep her safe, no one will fuck with her anymore!" Michael said to me.

"That's good." I said and I looked over at my friends who were gathered and happy. I just couldn't wait to get home with my beloved girl and just spend the night in with her.

Saphira

"So tell ya what's happening with your hottie neighbor?" Violet asks with a smirk, while we chilled in the hot tub.

"Well its official, we like being with each other and everything is going well." I said with a smile, I was actually happy for once.

"Hope that son of a butch Bkah doesn't mess with you anymore, so think your guy would rip him to shreds." Yelena said with a smile which played on her black painted lips.

"How about you Yelena? Don't you want a boyfriend or something, you're  always consumed with your work and never have fun." Violet said with a smile.

"Mami just can't find someone to keep up with her." I said looking st my black haired friend who sighed, her eyes were twinkling.

"Well there is someone but its nothing serious yet, his name is Dominic." Yelena said, she must be getting it good.

"Is he big?" Violet and I exclaimed at the same time.

"No we haven't gotten that far yet, besides he's really sweet and handsome." Yelena said dreamily.

"Well that's great!" Violet said while she sipped her drink, while we continued chatting and I opened up my iPhone 14 pro max as Daniel spammed me a lot of goofy drunk selfies.

God I wish he was here with me, I wanted to be in bed with him riding his big cock, and cuddling up to him with our cats and just enjoying life.

Although the girls would lose their minds, it they know I was expecting a child.