8. All My Doubts

Saphira

The week has been busy, Daniel hasn't been around much. It was a nice Saturday afternoon so I decided to work on my garden, and pull out any weeds that there were. Until I heard a meow outside, I was surprised. I decided to go behind the bush and found a small orange tabby cat. I walked over to her or him.

She trotted over to me, while I bent down to pick her up. I smiled, her eyes looking up at me.
"Let's get you inside! And some fresh water. How about Pumpkin huh?" I said while I went up to my room and placed her down in my room.  I quickly changed:

I threw on my oversized denim hooded jacket. I rushed over to Daniel's home and I knocked on his door, I  heard shuffling footsteps, and Daniel answered the door.

"Hi Saphira, so nice to see you, what can I help you with?" Daniel asks with a warm smile.

"I need your help, a stray cat found its way in my garden and I was wondering if you could assist me?" I said with a smile, the black haired one nodded.

"Sure we can go get some cat food and things, let me just grab my wallet and pull on some shoes." He said while he let me inside his sleek home, I saw Odin appear and he came over to me.

"Hey cutie! How are you?" I asked while Odin placed his paw on my fishnet tight clad thigh. I saw Daniel come back, he had his house key and car keys.

"Alright Odin, I want you on your best behavior and no nonsense. I've got my eye on you." Daniel said to the black cat who meowed in response, while I chuckled. We walked toward his Dodge Challenger, as he unlocked it.

"Nice ride!" I said with a smile, while I got into the passenger side and he nodded. We got to go to the shop, he began helping me get some cat food and things. I watched as he finished and we got to the payment area.

"Daniel stop it, I'll pay for it." I said I was trying to fight him in order to pay but he just held my waist against him.

"Oh please its the least I could." He said while his hazel eyes stared at me, the cashier looked at us.
"You guys are such a beautiful couple!" She said with a smile while glancing at us.

I was about to respond when Daniel jumped the gun.
"Thank you, I believe she's the beautiful one." Daniel said with a smile.

"Nonsense! I think he's the beautiful one."'I said with a laugh.  As the girl who worked at the till laughed at our banter, and we got the stuff and she returned the credit card back to Daniel. We walked outside in a comfortable silence, while I felt his tattooed hand grip mine, his hand felt warm and safe like it was an escape. My heart was beating out of my chest, as his hazel eyes glistened.

He grabbed his car keys and unlocked the car and we placed the things inside his boot and I found myself grabbing the car keys out of his hand.

"Uh what are you doing?" He asks with a smile.
"Driving your car!" I said with a laugh, as I walked  toward the drivers side and we got in. I turned on his car and played some Sleep Token, and drove his car.

I sped up a little bit and I saw the tattooed guy grabbing his hand against the leather console.

"Jesus Christ Saphira slow down! You're a badass chick with this car." He chuckled, as I exited on the exit and approached the house. I parked the car near Daniel's home and we decided to walk over to mine, as we carried the cat stuff. I locked his car and handed him the keys.

I decided to walk into my bedroom and called out to the little orange tabby cat.
"Pumpkin, come out my little companion!" I called as I heard a little meow and I bent down to pick her up and carried her downstairs, as I saw Daniel had removed his hoodie and draped it over my chair.