5. Drunken Antics

Saphira

I finished looking at everything and put back the things that haunted me and I heard my doorbell ring. I sighed and rushed to answer the door, I saw a guy with gray hair slicked back looking at me.

"Are you Saphira? I'm Daniel's friend and I was wondering if you could help me." He said and I nodded.

"Yes I'm Saphira, what's wrong with him?" I asked concerned, I pulled a pair of checker board Vans and closed my door and followed him. There I saw the tall tattooed guy slumped on his stairs.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked him.
"He's just a bit drunk, can you help me get into the house?" Luke asks me, as he heaved Daniel up and he handed me the keys and I began unlocking his door, and held it open.

"Alright you got him?" Luke asked me and I nodded, while Daniel lost his footing and almost fell.
"Uh a bit of help would be appreciated!" While Luke chuckled nervously and dragged him inside.

"I'm not drunk, just a bit buzzed!" Daniel grumbles.
"Just buzzed huh? You can barely stand up right you idiot." I mutter under my breath, as Luke and I went into his room.

"Alright bud, rest easy now." Luke said, as I thanked him and walked Luke downstairs.

"Thank you!" I said with a small smile.
"You know he was right, you're quite beautiful!" Luke said went off his way. Ugh men!

I rushed up the stairs and saw Daniel was struggling to take off his jacket and I helped him. I placed it on his chair, and his tattooed muscular arms were revealed.
"Daniel?" I asked while I saw him sitting up, the blue light of the moon shone in.

"Ouch my face hurts." He said while I rushed over to him and checked on him. He had a cut on his lip and cheek.
"Oh my God Daniel what happened?" I asked as I searched for his first aid which was in the bathroom.

"You should see the other guy." He said with a laugh, as I saw his knuckles were bloodied.

"You're an idiot you know. Fist fights aren't always the solution and I can handle him." I said while I got some rubbing alcohol on his knuckles and he hissed. I didn't like to see him in pain.

"Why didn't you tell me? About Noah." Daniel asked and I sighed, while I made sure everything was cleaned so they wouldn't get infected.

"There's nothing to tell. Its something I long to forget." I said while tending to his wounds.

"Stop trying to be strong Saphira, he wounded you deeply and that's no right." Daniel said, holding my hand in his. I chuckled.

"Go shower, you smell terrible." I said while he got up and walked off toward his dresser and got things together and went to take a quick shower .

He came out, he wore his black sweatpants and his hair was a bit wet. He was shirtless, his tattooed chest and arms on display. He laid and fell asleep. I decided to sit on the balcony, I saw Odin appear I had forgotten about him during that commotion.

"Oh Odin is your dad also this silly and idiotic? What are we going to do with him huh?" I asked the black cat as he meowed at me. It made me laugh at how awesome pets were. I was watching the full moon and sighed deeply. Noah shouldn't have instigated this fight. And Daniel shouldn't have fallen for his trap.

Men.

Daniel

I woke up to an empty bed, I couldn't see Saphira anywhere. I felt myself sit up and I grabbed a my black hoodie  and headed out on the balcony.

Oh Odin is your dad also this silly and idiotic? What are we going to do with him huh?" She asks him, while he meows in response and she laughs, her laugh was so melodic and beautiful. She pets the cat, her lilac hair glistened under the moonlit night.

"Not always, only when bastards and assholes are talking trash about women." I said from the background and she got startled.

I walked over to her and Odin jumped off and left the room.

"How are you feeling?" She asks, touching my face. It hurt but it was nothing bad.
"I'm fine don't worry." I said, while I wrapped my hoodie around her.

"Why are you awake? You should be sleeping." She whispers while smiling at me. "Thank you!" She said with a smile. I smiled a bit, and found myself getting lost in her beautiful green eyes. And for the first time, I wasn't lonely and she truly cared about me, my well-being.

"What is it? You look so deep in thought." She said, while I chuckled.
"Oh nothing, just admiring how beautiful you are." I said.

"Now...Erlandsson flattery won't get you anywhere." Saphira teased with a smile. The soft breeze blew around, in the process I could smell her scent of amber rose, it was intoxicating. I found myself looking at the sky and just enjoying this peaceful night. Her soft hand touched my big tattooed hand.

There was a comfortable silence between us both, until she noticed a shooting star and she grabbed my hand.
"Look...look at this  shooting star Daniel, make a wish!" She said with excitement, but I already had made my wish which was her. I chuckled deeply, her green eyes looked into my brown eyes.

"Have you made a wish, Saphira?" I asked her, she smacked me on my shoulder.
"But I'm not telling you. Besides its getting late I should head back." She whispers and I nodded.

"Saphira, can I be honest?" I said to her, while the lilac haired girl looked up at me.

"Sure, what is it?" She asks, while leaning against the balcony.
"Stay the night, we don't have to do anything. But I do enjoy your company and presence. Its soothing. I just like feeling your body next to mine in bed." I said truthfully. She bit up her lip while she walked up to me.

Saphira stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around my neck and she pulled me down to her level and pressed her lips against mine. It was a soft and gentle kiss.

"I'm sorry I left without an explanation and I didn't tell you about Noah." She whispers against my lips. I pulled away and had a tiny smirk on my face.

"There's a way to make it up to me." I tell her, while her green eyes look at me. Saphira pulled away and bit her lip.

"If only you promise to serve me breakfast in bed again." She said and kissed me, while I pulled her close to me. As my hand trailed down to her ass, while squeezing it and I scooped her up making her wrap around my waist.

"It's a deal as long as you don't run away again and maybe stay with me to make up for it... Hmm?" I said against her lips, while she pulled away and looked into my brown eyes.

"As long as you don't drink this much again and start a fight with Noah." She said and started to kiss me passionately. I deepen the kiss.

"We should go inside!" I said while kissing her lips, as I kicked the balcony door shut. Her back hit the mattress as she began kissing me deeply, she tugged my shirt over my head and threw it behind me. She pulled off her leggings.

"I like your tattoos." She whispers while we laid under the covers.  I pressed my lips against her bare exposed shoulder which peaked out from the hoodie.

"Oh you do huh?" I whispered while smiling at her.

"Mhm yes." She said while her fingers traced my chest tattoo, we laid there in each other's arms until we both fell asleep.