(2) Dinner & Temptation

Saphira

I decided to make steak with a nice wine sauce, with some sautéed veggies such as carrots and mushrooms. I was rushing around like a headless chicken, making sure everything was prepared in order. I also had made a chocolate tart which was chilling in the fridge.

I was nervous about seeing Daniel tonight, I never did stuff like this. Have sex with a random stranger and have dinner with them, but there was something so enchanting about him. Especially those tattoos, the way they contrasted his pale skin and his black hair glistening under the light.

It was five o'clock so I shoved everything in the oven so it was warm for when I would bring it over. I decided to take a shower, I shaved and groomed myself nicely because you'd never know. I just wanted to look beautiful.

I walked into my bedroom, and closed the curtains. I didn't want him to see my outfit. So I pulled on a strapless purple lace bra and underwear. I walked toward the velvet dark purple bodycon dress I had hung up, I slipped into it and zipped it up on the side. I saw my platform black patent heels and slipped those on. I did my make-up with a dramatic winged liner and some dark nude lipstick. I sprayed some perfume and waited.

Daniel: Can't wait to see you soon! ;)

I smiled to myself and headed into the kitchen and got out the dishes and wrapped up the foil on and made sure the chocolate tart was set. Time was ticking by slowly, and it was about 7:50 pm and I decided to head over now. My heels clicked against the wooden floor as I carried the dishes slowly, and closed my door and headed toward his home.

I knocked on his door and I heard footsteps shuffling behind the door, I saw he was wearing pants but not a shirt, his tattooed arms were exposed and that muscular chest of his.

"Ah Saphira you look ravishing and beautiful tonight." He said while stepping aside to let me into his home, it suited him black and white decor, very sleek and gorgeous.

"Thank you and good evening Daniel." I said with a smile.

"The kitchen is that way, I'll be right with you." He said while he disappeared upstairs and I placed the dishes on the island and waited on him. I saw a tiny black cat pad up to me and I crouched down to pet him.

"Aren't you a beautiful thing?" I whispered while I stood up and picked him while I petted the cat and she purred. I giggled a little, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I saw Daniel approach us. He wore a long sleeve black shirt which showed his muscles and his shirt sleeves were rolled up to reveal his tattoos.

"Ah I see you met Odin, he's a stray that I picked up along the way." Daniel said while petting his black cat.

"And here I thought you were a womanizer but you're an animal lover too." I said with a smile.

"Oh trust me baby girl there's so much you don't know about me." He said while he leant down and pecked my lips.

"Shall we?" He asks as Odin jumped out of my arms and went to his cat tree. I saw the table was set:

 I saw the table was set: