6. Lost In Paradise

Daniel

I woke up as the sun shone through the blinds and I saw Saphira cuddled up to. Her head laid on my chest while she cuddled up too closely to me. She rolled over onto the other side and I saw Odin come up to her and sit close by her.

I got in the bathroom, took a quick shower and wrapped a dark gray towel around myself. I pulled on my black tracksuit bottoms and a black shirt and headed downstairs to prepare breakfast, while the coffee was brewing. I made French toast and placed some mixed berries. I got the breakfast tray and placed everything down on it and carried it upstairs.

Saphira was snuggled up with Odin, I laughed at the sight. Oh I had brought Odin a treat and his food, so he wouldn't be mad at me. I placed the tray on the bed and walked over to Saphira.

"Good morning Dollface breakfast is served." I said while her green eyes fluttered open and she smiled.
"Ooh coffee!" She said while she took and sniffed it. Odin was still fast asleep.

Saphira

"Good morning Doll face breakfast is served." Daniel said while placing a kiss on my cheek, my green eyes fluttered open and I saw Odin waking up and he meowed.

"Oooh coffee." I said and Daniel smiled, while I wore his hoodie and it off my shoulder revealing my light gray sports bra.
"Don't worry bud you've got your food here." Daniel placed it on the floor and gave him a treat, Odin jumped and ate.

"How are you feeling?" I asked while I took a couple of berries, a French toast while he sipped his coffee.
"I feel fine, just my hand hurts from punching hard. A little bruised but nothing major. And a bit hungover. How did you sleep?" He asks.

"Oh splendidly, you're a good cuddle buddy." I said with a smile.

"Look I'm sorry about last night, if I got too wild. It is just that Noah guy is a fucker and wanted to teach him a lesson." He said with a sigh, I reached over and gripped his chin.

"No thank you for fighting for me and defending me. But you didn't need to do that." I whispered, while I pecked his lip. Daniel walked away and I decided to head toward his bathroom and fill up the bathtub, and I saw some bubbles and decided to do it like that. Daniel's hoodie looks massive on me, so I waited for him to arrive.

I unzipped the hoodie and let it drop to the floor, Daniel came in.
"What's this?" He asked me.
"Thank you for breakfast, now get in." I said, while he stripped out of his clothes and climbed into the tub. I pulled my things off and climbed in with him.

He laid there with his eyes closed, as his right tattooed arm had me pulled close to him. I watched how relaxed his face looked, until I found myself looking at his body and near his left rib, I saw a bruise.

"Daniel, can I see the bruise?" I asked him and he murmured a yes. I slowly climbed into his lap,our naked bodies pressed against each other. My hand gently touched the bruise and he winced at the contact of my hand.

"Daniel you're injuried we should go to the doctor and get this looked at it." I said, he groaned and his dark hazel eyes were looking into my green orbs.

"I'm fine Saphira, don't worry about me. I can handle myself." Daniel said while gripping my chin and sighing in content.

"I don't want you to be hurt because of me." I whisper and he sighs.
"Don't worry, being bruised isn't something I can't handle. Besides, Noah deserves it." Daniel said with anger, as his jaw clenched.

Our lips were centimeters away, they were brushing against each other.

"I wish you wouldn't fight my battles for me, Noah's an asshole. He always gets the better of people." I whisper against Daniel's lips. He gripped my chin and looked into my green eyes with his dark ones.