4. Unwanted Memories

Saphira

Why was he here? This stupid man showed up here, the arrogant demeanor and the nerve of him to be standing in front of me after what he pulled. On the night of the wedding rehearsal, he wanted to stand here and face me.

"What do you want, Noah? I don't have time for this bullshit." I said with a sigh, while I rubbed my temples.

"Well I want you to help me decorate my house and maybe reconstruct it?" He questions with a cocky smirk, this son a bitch!

"And if I refuse?" I questioned , while I crossed my arm and leaned against the table. Noah chuckled, he was hot for sure. He had gotten more muscular since I last saw him.

"You wouldn't want your boy toy to find out what really happened between us? Oh Saphira I always liked that about you, you were always a fire cracker and passionate. And a good fuck but you just couldn't keep your mouth shut and ignore my faults." Noah said with a deep chuckle.

"Your faults broke my heart, I loved you but that was in the past. I wasn't the one who ducked my best friend, in our own bed and our house.Fine I will help you reconstruct your damn house and decorate it, as long as you stay away from me." I said and his blue eyes narrowed at me.

"Fine you got yourself a deal!" He said while he shook my hand and he walked off. I sank down into my white leather office chair and bit my black painted nail and sighed. Well today was certainly interesting.

I wrote down some details as Noah had emailed some blueprints and photos of his house. I sighed and thought about Daniel, his strong arms pulling me close and keeping me safe. I felt bad about the way I had rushed out of the house.

Violet and I sat in our favourite cafe as I looked at my black matte Camaro parked outside.

"So tell me how's the neighbor? Is he as Godly as he appears in bed?" Violet asked me, I bit my burgundy painted lip and nodded.

"He's perfect Violet, his tattoos are so beautiful that I can get lost in them forever. He cooks pretty nicely too, he gives me breakfast in bed." I said with a sigh, while I sipped my latte.

"Why the sigh?" She asks me.
"Noah's my client." I whispered while I played with my napkin as I spoke.

"Oh sweetie I'm sorry but if you are ever alone with him, I'll be with you." Violet said while she placed her hand on my thigh in a comforting way.

"Thank you! Do you want me to drop you off?" I asked her while she nodded her head, and we walked toward my Camaro and unlocked it. We both got in and I turned it on, the loudness startled people on the street.

"Jesus Saphira your car scares people but guys are drooling." She said, I smirked at her.

"That's how I roll!" I said with a smirk and sped off toward her home. I dropped her off and I was playing Hypnosis by Sleep Token in my car softly and pulled up into my garage parking betweening my matte black Range Rover and black chrome Honda motorcycle. And switched off the engine, it had been a long day. I turned off the engine and got out of the car.

I grabbed my bag and jacket out of the passenger side, as I locked my car door with the click of a button. I walked out of my side door and headed toward my porch area and climbed up on the black wooden steps and unlocked my door.

I just wanted to get out of these clothes and decided to take a warm shower while I wrapped a dark gray towel around my body, I headed toward my bedroom. Daniel's light wasn't on, maybe he wasn't home. I pulled on a bra and underwear and looked for some loungewear:

I headed downstairs to my kitchen area and grabbed a bottle of red wine and poured it into a glass and headed back to my room and placed it on the nightstand table

I headed downstairs to my kitchen area and grabbed a bottle of red wine and poured it into a glass and headed back to my room and placed it on the nightstand table. I pulled out a box from underneath my bed and saw a black velvet box and pulled it out. Some old photos of Noah and I. We were happy but funny people change just like four seasons.

"It was always too good to be true!" I found myself whispering.

Daniel

"So man do you like her? Saphira?" Luke asks me while we drink some beer.
"Yeah she's a very different woman, she's classy yet seductive. And very beautiful." I said while I saw my friend nodded.

"That's good. But you seem a bit hesitant." Luke points out. I groaned he knew me to damn well.

"Well you see I made her breakfast in bed and it was going well, so she ran out and now I'm thinking...Does she have a guy or what?" I said.

"Man it could be work or something came up." He said while I nodded in agreement. We heard some guy enter next to us. He seemed tall dirty blonde hair and cocky.

"So whose the fucker who slept with my girl?" He asks me, who was he talking about?
"Who are you? And who are you talking about?" I asked him while I glanced at him.

"Saphira." He said and I glanced at him.

"Oh you're the dirt bag who cheated." I said with a strained voice.

"Ah I'm assuming you're her new boy toy?" He asks with a chuckle. "The girl always has taste." He said with a chuckle. Was this Noah?

"Don't talk about her like that." I said, I hate men like that. I asked for something stronger, a whiskey and he was getting rowdier. So the next thing I knew we had gotten into a fight.

Luke pulled me away, "Alright Jesus Christ. Let's take you home." He said while I was cut up but Noah looked worse.

"Stay away from her!" I said. While Luke drags me out.

Saphira you got a lot of explaining to do!

"Jesus look at how I beat his ass." I said with a chuckle. Luke  laughed and dragged me down toward my Dodge Challenger and threw me in the passenger side.

A/N: Drama! Will Saphira tell the truth? Or is Noah lying? What Saphira looks like above.