3. Skeletons In The Closet

Saphira

I woke up and a phone was buzzing on the bedside table, oh no I had sex with Daniel again. That's what happens when you drink and eat dessert. I saw Daniel walk with a tray of food and stuff and he placed it down.

"What's all this?" I asked, chuckling.
"Well just a little breakfast in bed." He said while placing down the tray on the bed and I took a coffee. My phone was buzzing again.

Violet: Saphira where the fuck are you girl? Yelena is losing her mind, you've got a client coming in at 1pm today! Get your ass into the office!

Oh shit! A new client and fuck I had completely forgot, I finished up the coffee and a bit of the food and I began getting out of bed.

"Sorry to cut this short, but I got to go!" I said while I rushed and threw on his black long sleeve too, grabbing my things.

"Uh where are you going?" He asked me.

"Work!" I said while I pecked his lips and ran out of the house, as he followed me out. I hadn't told him what I did, I mean he was a stranger.

I took a quick shower and began doing my make-up and things. I pulled on my black pencil skirt with a white blouse and tucked them in, with my heels. I grabbed my handbag rushing toward my garage as my 2016 black Camaro was parked inside. I turned the engine as it roared to life. I opened the garage door and sped off toward my workplace.

It was almost half past twelve in the afternoon and rushed into the sleek building as I saw the security guard Henrik greet me.

"Good Miss Lund." He said with a smile.
"Good afternoon Henrik!" I said with a warm smile and rushed into the building and saw Violet rushing over to me.

"Oh my God.. What the hell happened?" She asks me. And I chuckled while I rushed over to my desk and put my things down.

"The new neighbor happened." I said with a laugh. Violet laughed.

"You dirty girl! Fill me in on the details later. Go report to Yelena." She said while pushing toward the office, I rolled my eyes and grabbed my leather bound journal and knocked on her door.

"Enter!" Yelena calls out. I opened the door and waited for her to debrief me.

"Ah Saphira I thought you weren't coming in, since its your first offense I'll forgive it." She said with a small smile, I thanked her with a smile.

"I hear there's a client for me at 1pm, is there anything you want me to specifically provide?" I asked her.

"I trust you and you've got a good eye for design, he'll be in good hands!" She said with a smile and dismissed me with a wave of her hand.

I nodded and headed back into my office and sank down on my seat and waited for my client to show up, while I was finishing writing up some ideas. I decided to walk out with Violet, I saw a man waiting in the waiting area.

"Hello I'm Saphira Lund, I'll be your architect/designer." I said with a smile and I stopped in my tracks.

"Hello Saphira you look good, I like the dark purple in your hair." Noah said, there he stood in the flesh. His dirty blonde hair slicked back, his beard and those blue eyes staring at me. In his sharp suit and a Rolex on his wrist.

"How'd you find me?" I asked, he shrugged with a smirk.

"I have my ways." He said while he pushed past into my office and we sat down.

Daniel

"Women!" I said to myself, you try your best to make sure their needs are met, but they keep running away. Saphira was intriguing to me, she's unlike any woman I met. Odin was stretched out next to me, as I sketched out some tattoo ideas for my client.

As Odin's head rubbed against my thigh, well he's the only thing that stayed loyal and truthful to me. I wonder what she was hiding from me, but I guess I'd find out eventually. I felt my stomach grumble, and decided to make some food.

"Odin how about we get something to eat eh?" I ask my black furry friend as he meows in response which causes a chuckle to escape my lips.

While I prepared some food and poured Odin's food into his bowl and freshwater, my mind lingered on her. Her body against mine, the way she fit in my arms. She was petite but I liked that, I was able to carry her around.

Her scent of amber rose and vanilla, it was intoxicating and attractive. Although it was terrible to have met her while I was having sex with someone else.

After I had finished eating, I decided to go and work on my motor bike that I was building from scratch,. Maybe that could help me get my mind of her.

One of my clients messaged thst he would like to finish up his sleeve so I confirmed the appointment and decided to make sure everything was in order, for us to continue. The rest of the day went slowly, I drove toward my tattoo shop and checked out if ink was replenished and made sure our inventory was up to date.

I also enjoyed drumming in my spare time, because music was a truly a passion anything with a creative outlet is something I desired to do. I saw one of my friends pop round.

"Hey Daniel long time no see man, how's it going?" Luke asks me.

"It's going good man, just move in a few days ago and met a hot chick!" I said with a chuckle.

"Let me guess you already pounded her." Luke chuckled, well he was right about that.

"How about we catch up and have a drink in a bit?" I question and he nods.

"Great man!" He said and left the shop, as I'd catch up later.

A/N: What's Saphira hiding? Thanks for reading and commenting! - MyVictim