Prolog

Third pov

In the world you have all sorts of people see by everyone in the world, but what about those you don't see? The shut-ins. But we are not here for a lessen are we? Today it is all about a girl by the name of Y/N Shooter, she lost her mother after a gang shoot out after she said that she had work.

The seen opens in a drack room with the only light coming from a pc monitor with a girl sitting in front of it playing One's Justice 2.

Y/N: "Take you little Deku wanna be! Next time learn how to play the charter!"

???: over speaker "Jeez. No need to get all personal Black Rock, it's just a game." It was quite for a bit. "Hey, me and the other have been talking..."

Y/N: calm tone "You want me to stop playing with me. I get it Johnny." Y/N had a sad look on her face.

Johnny: "What? No no no no. *sigh* We wanted to have a clan meet up and everyone knows your a shut-in, so I was asked to hear if we could come to you." Y/N gave a slight gasp and tears of joy rolling down her face.

Y/N: happy tone "I'd lov-" She began to cough heavily for a bit.

Johnny: coinsured tone "Jesses Y/N are you okay, do you need me to call a doctor!?" The coughing can to a stop as Y/N held her chest with closed eyes.

Y/N: slow breathing "No, I'm fine. Doc said I have mouth left anyway, so I'd like to see you all in person... before... I... die....." Her broth came to a stop as her hand fell to her side.

Johnny: coinsured tone "Y/N?... You there?... Y/N!... ANSWER ME!... Y/N!!!"

Later on Johnny and the rest of his clan learned that she had died of a terminal illness.

(A/N if you had someone die to a terminal illness I an sorry for your loss.
And if your a shut-in how is it like?)

Y/N pov

I opened my eye to see that I was siting on cloud above a city. I didn't feel scared or the need to hid. When I looked down at the city I had this need to go down there.

???: kind tone "You what to go down there don't ya?" My head shout up to see women that looked like a angel but with 4 wing instead of 2, she had pail skin, two long ponytails and a white outfit on.

Y/N: calm tone "Umm... yes?" The women clapped her hand and gave me a smile. "How are you?"

G: kind tone "You can call me G. But I like to get to the point seeing I steel have a hundred more of you Isekai kids to get to."

Y/N: calm tone "Isekai?" I tilted my head to the side.

G: kind tone "Yes my deer, Isekai. I am going to put you into the world of My Her Academia." I felt joyful at the news. "But to insure you live a happy live I mad this a bit of a AU and that you will have have the body and Quirk of Black Rock Shooter." I sat there wide eyed and month. "I still have time for one question." I shook my head and took a breath.